Vallerina

How to get women

im probly an idiot for saying this, but if a girl shows me her tits i will probly just walk away from her, Why? caseu anyone who will sink that low just to get a guy needs to get more confidnce in themselves before they can be with me.

i dont want just anyone, i want the right one. I know i am probly to younge to have this attatude, but i dont just want to go out and party with some chick sleep with her and have nothing really there between us besides sex.

Just my phlisophy of relationships.
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

You are correct though, when looking for a long term relationship showing the breasts will likely not attract the kind of man who is worth exploring the possibilities of that type of relationship with

I can hear it now... "No, no, put them away. I'm far too nice a guy for that. I want to get to know you before I examine them." :ph34r:

Or... "Well, you wouldn't believe it. There we were discussing Chaucer and having a lovely time when some woman pulls out her breasts and ruins the evening."

This is why I think the Mr. Nice Guy types are retards.
I haven't figured out where it is written that being kind/generous/trustworthy/etc requires you to be a eunuch.

If I'm out having fun with my friends, one of those friends is female, and she decides to bare it. God bless her. Boobies are just more fun.

If a guy doesn't want to have a long-term relationship with a girl who is having a good time, then he's probably a stick-in-the-mud that she wouldn't enjoy have a LTR with.

So there. :)

Oh ya, and guys NO WHINING!!!

That's a real turn off.

Sorry Turtle, just had to add that in.

Heather

What You mean like this?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ahhh, a guy with morals. I hate to say this, but you sound like one of those guys that is looking too hard. Have fun dude. Why does showing your tits have to say something about a girls confidence? If it says anything, it says that the girl is confident that her body is good enough to show. Believe me, showing tits has nothing to do with getting a guy.
I don't show my tits to get a guy. I show my tits (what little I have) JUST BECAUSE (being a little tipsy don't hurt either :P).

I've divorced a doormat. Anything you want honey, I'll be home when I get there...that's fine honey..uuuggghhhh!! How is it that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of him??

My perfect guy is outspoken, humorous, intelligent, independent (except for depending on me), has a sense of direction, supportive (in his own way) and funloving (and he has a short fuse but noone's perfect).

There's nothing wrong with knowing what you want. I have a few things that I want in a guy

I think most guys have no problems at all finding out what they want in a girl.....

perfect guy is outspoken, humorous, intelligent, independent .......

And don't forget 'gay' :P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

You are correct though, when looking for a long term relationship showing the breasts will likely not attract the kind of man who is worth exploring the possibilities of that type of relationship with.

See....this is why I have chick problems. I'm more likely to seriously date the kind of girl that DOES show her breasts often. Women that are uptight tend to wear on me. :S

Fuck all that shit, just hit 'em over the head and drag 'em off.

They never complain too much once you get the gag in.

Wow.. so that's how it's done? I knew I did something wrong somewhere.. :S
Do they ever come back after you take the gag out?

I think I'll go for a little more human approach..

Some friends of mine have also suggested a few times that men have more appeal to women
when they already have a woman.

Apparently, the male loner makes many femmes wary and skeptical. They suspect there's a really good reason why he's alone so often, concerned that the guy may desperately misinterpret anything they say to him as advance of some kind.

The guy who already has a partner, especialy if she seems like a good catch, often reassures other femmes that the guy is at least straight and probably has some really good qualities that attracted his current partner, qualities that are worth pursuing for themselves if and when he becomes single again.
The popular trophy perhaps ?
The guy they have to work on a bit to lure his attention away from the female competition ?

Anyone concur ?