Dolemite

Negate Talk Back Posts...

Yes, I was lucky that it's been warm here. The yard doesn't look so much like a garage sale right now, but the garage still has things drying out in it.

I really want to do this trip, but I'm going to have to get my tax return. Oh hell, I'm just going, the bill isn't going to be due till I get home, and then I'll head down to the water department and get on my knees and cry my eyes out.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Are you kidding? An ice rink in her house would be coolio!!

Hey, you be quiet now. I don't need any help from you. Besides, you couldn't use the rink, you have a broken ankle.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I for one don't have a lot of posts.....this post may just give you post whore status if it continues...

huh...I have been registered for over a year and I havent had that many posts...now that I have had a few...I am post whoring??? I guess that there is no winning??? Either I do or dont know aboout skydiving...you figure it out...scary, huh???

-Dolemite

"Officially disapproved by the man"

I for one don't have a lot of posts.....this post may just give you post whore status if it continues...

huh...I have been registered for over a year and I havent had that many posts...now that I have had a few...I am post whoring??? I guess that there is no winning??? Either I do or dont know aboout skydiving...you figure it out...scary, huh???

Well, you DID get off newbie status with a post about how these posts shouldn't count....

Once again, who really cares? Not I.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I care, I missed some good PW time. Got to keep my status.

LMAO! Ya know, it seemed like it too no time at all to hit Carpal Tunnel, but it's taking FOREVER to get to Fanatic. Just 575 more posts to go.

Hey it's cheaper than lift tickets. >:(
It's your life, live it!

Well hell, we can just hijack this tread and post away to eachother ;)

that would be cool! I think we're missing someone though....

Hey Bytch! Come Post Whore with us!

Actually, i'm heading off to bed. Got lots o' work to do on the house in the morn.
It's your life, live it!

LMAO! Ya know, it seemed like it too no time at all to hit Carpal Tunnel, but it's taking FOREVER to get to Fanatic. Just 575 more posts to go.

Hey it's cheaper than lift tickets.

yeah...keep posting...keep posting...its only so many posts to become a "skygod"...hit it!!!

-Dolemite

yeah...keep posting...keep posting...its only so many posts to become a "skygod"...hit it!!!

It's Skygodess for me:)

There should be a mark up for the people who actually post in the forums that are "techinical" about skydiving

Why would you or anyone else care about what your title is and how many posts you have? Everyone knows it means nothing. If you start to get upset about who is what rank and who is beating you in posts, then...you have some serious issues.

Actually pretty shocked this is even an issue. Who cares?

Forty-two

Hey, I noticed you're from the Florida area. Are you going to attend the two point 140 way? If so, I'd love to meet up with you. Maybe I can show you how to really become a PW.

Everyone knows it means nothing.

Are you sure about that??? Why is it that newbies look toward others on DZ.com to fix their issues...

If posting...isnt that big of an issue...why wouldnt we make the talk back posts a nonissue???

-Dolemite

Everyone knows it means nothing.

Are you sure about that??? Why is it that newbies look toward others on DZ.com to fix their issues...

If posting...isnt that big of an issue...why wouldnt we make the talk back posts a nonissue???

Same reason McDonalds should not be sued for people getting fat. We are responsible for our own well being and that includes soliciting advice from those we may not very well. The human brain has a great filter that should be used.

Sorry, I'm not following you, must be the lack of sleep. I'm going to log off now, and re-read your post to me in the morning, then maybe I can follow it.