Dolemite

Negate Talk Back Posts...

If I get my tax return in the next week, I'll be down. I had a bit of a financial set back this week. I guess you didn't see my post.
Keep your fingers cross that I get the refund soon, cause now I so want to head down their and kick your ass!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I had a bit of a financial set back this week. I guess you didn't see my post.

Crap I didn't, I guess I need to go look for it.[:/]

(Did you look at the reply line of my last post?>:(:P)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If ya figure it out, lemme know.

I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm guessing he would shoot someone who was robbing his house. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

(Did you look at the reply line of my last post?>:(:P)

This?

(Getting excited about coming to TX?)

Yes, that's why I replied to you. Gee....I know now that I need to come down there and kick some sense in you.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Pssssssssst....Mar...he replied to someone named Colorado...B...unless he edited it to read Colorado Angel...which he should.

Cause he's a gentleman (hint, hint...), and you're an angel.

:P

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh, were you called me a Colorado Bitch. Yea, I saw that. Just another reason to kick some ass.

In Reply To
(Did you look at the reply line of my last post?)

This?

(Getting excited about coming to TX?)

Yes, that's why I replied to you. Gee....I know now that I need to come down there and kick some sense in you.

Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas; they are in your own backyard, if you dig for them.
- Russell H. Conwell

This is apparently why posts are just as valuable as jumps!!!

-Dolemite

"Officially disapproved by the man"

Do a search...If you are creative...you can figure it out.

Yeah, I'm so bad, I kick my own ass twice a day... shit, you ain't sayin' nothin'! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is there a reason that the most people that are pissed are the people with a ton of posts??? I really dont see a lot of people that dont have a lot of jumps with a ton of posts protesting??? so if doesnt make a difference to the people that "know better"...who cares?...get rid of the talk back fodder!!!

-Dolemite

Let's see, 2781 post before I post this.

3095 skydives. So, I don't think you're talking about me. I'm still safe.:P

:D And I'm going to jump right in here and help my numbers, since I missed almost two days of posting.

Is there a reason that the most people that are pissed are the people with a ton of posts??? I really dont see a lot of people that dont have a lot of jumps with a ton of posts protesting??? so if doesnt make a difference to the people that "know better"...who cares?...get rid of the talk back fodder!!!

Who's pissed? I see nobody against it. All I see is a bunch of people, like me, that don't care.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Ah...no...once this thread has finished...I will be done....good idea though...but I am very serious...I am just making a point that jump numbers vs. post numbers are silly...what are we going to do??? I have just seen soooooooo many people (i.e. ron) say that there is a big to'do about jump numers vs post numbers. So what is the big deal about negating "talk back" posts???

-Dolemite

Found your post. That sucks, I'm sorry that happened! On the bright side, atleast it didn't all just freeze down there in giant ice pond.

Are you kidding? An ice rink in her house would be coolio!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!