LouDiamond

REVIEW: BoneHead REVOLVE Helmet

This is just a heads up to let everyone know that there is an updated Revolve helmet coming out in the near future. I'll be playing around with one soon hopefully and will update this thread with pics and my thoughts on the helmet. Stay tuned. :)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

LouDiamond

This is just a heads up to let everyone know that there is an updated Revolve helmet coming out in the near future. I'll be playing around with one soon hopefully and will update this thread with pics and my thoughts on the helmet. Stay tuned. :)

Don't be a tease, any ideas what changes they are making. Are they finally gonna do something about a Go Pro mount?
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

Ok there is no quick realease with it, but in worst case, grab it and brake it off by hand.

You really think that is a good solution/good "plan", and would be effective?

Serious question. You really, really do believe/think this?
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Hopefully we'll have the first production helmet in about a month to show. Started designing a few months ago and now waiting for prototype five to get molded. Very close

The highlights being-

Better visibility
2mm molded lens. Clear and tinted . Anti-scratch anti-fog
Audible windows
GoPro mounting along with the Contour, and whatever else comes out next week.
All helmets will come standard with a two point cut away system.
Bonehead Composites
(951) 943-1166
www.boneheadcomposites.com
www.facebook.com/boneheadcomposites

BH_Composites

Hopefully we'll have the first production helmet in about a month to show. Started designing a few months ago and now waiting for prototype five to get molded. Very close

The highlights being-

Better visibility
Audible windows

oh my bank account is going to hate you!!! Im excited to see what it looks like!

BH_Composites

The highlights being-

Better visibility
Audible windows

These all sound like great product improvements!
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

BH_Composites

The highlights being-

Better visibility
Audible windows

Is it possible to retrofit the cutaway system to earlier models? If so are there plans to sell it as a kit?

Is the better visibility for the jumper looking out, or for others looking in? Some competing helmets allow others to see a complete face inside the helmet, which makes for great communication through the face shield

I like the G3, but it doesn't fit me like BH helmets do, so I never bought one... still shopping.

Chris

peakaboo

Come on don't be shy give us some pics or at least a release date! I've got a fresh new licence and cash burning a hole in my pocket - all I need is a Revolve:)

As soon as I have it hand and put it through its paces, I'll post up some pictures and commentary, be patient, it should be done shortly. :)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Scrumpot

Ok there is no quick realease with it, but in worst case, grab it and brake it off by hand.

You really think that is a good solution/good "plan", and would be effective?

Serious question. You really, really do believe/think this?

Whats the point? I never mentioned that this is a good/pefect plan or good solution. But in trouble this will work, you can even enforce it by using a nylon screw, so you will have a single point of brake by specific amount of force, which you easily achieve ( when all the spinach was eaten ;-) )

example screw... (you will have to look for the exact size)
http://www.conrad.de/ce/ProductDetail.html?hk=WW4&insert=V0&WT.mc_id=Froog&productcode=839993&utm_source=google&utm_medium=deeplink&utm_content=dl_article&utm_campaign=g_shopping

Your also can simply lift up the whole visor or open the strap and get off your complete helmet, therefore use a chinstrap splint in a screw shaft in one helmet side. Can be done with ease. it´s up to you... or bonehead ;-)

LouDiamond

***Come on don't be shy give us some pics or at least a release date! I've got a fresh new licence and cash burning a hole in my pocket - all I need is a Revolve:)

As soon as I have it hand and put it through its paces, I'll post up some pictures and commentary, be patient, it should be done shortly. :)
Stay tuned to Boneheads Facebook page, you just might catch some exciting news in the next week or so about release. If you havent already like the page and you will get updates in your news feed!

Just a heads up. I have my prototype helmet in hand and I must say I am extremely happy with the features and changes Bonehead has made. Once I have some time with it I will post pictures and feedback on it. For those who want to know what it looks like right now, head over to the Bonehead FaceBook page as they posted up some pictures of it a few days ago.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING