Blahr

Football is...

Have you ever been to a tailgate party? Drinking beer at 8:30 on a Sunday morning in a parking lot when it's 10 degrees outside. Grilling brats and burgers on a little hibachi grill. A good buzz going by 10 am and then watching your Bengal’s beat an undefeated team. Cheer leaders in little skirts, sometimes it's not about the game, it's just good to hang out with friends and have a good time.

Big Ed

Awesome. If you don't like it, don't watch it! I think soccer stinks but I wouldn't start a thread on how lame I think it is
>:(

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Speaking of lame ....
The last time I played American rules football was twenty-some-odd years ago and my left knee still has not healed!
Will someone please explain to me the logic of American rules football?
I don't get it!

Man, is the head trama you recieved while living under high tension powerlines that bad? Didn't we go through this once already?:P:P:P

I have yet to see someone having already posted on a subject stop them from doing so again and again.
Take the subject of beer for example B|
Even more to the point, people keep starting football related threads over and over.

Am I not permitted to do the same??? Hmmmm?

B|B|

Awsome. If you don't like it, don't watch it! I think soccer stinks but I wouldn't start a thread on how lame I think it is

OK I wont start any more threads on subjects where you disagree with my opinion!

From now on people are not allowed to express negative opinions without clearing them through jumperconway first!

NOT B|

I wouldnt start a thread about how great beer is, that doesnt seem to stop other people from doing just that

"Football is...." an excuse for my hubby to sit around on the couch w/ his hands down his pants, drinking beer all day, and cussing at the TV>:(.

Oh let me not forget that "Football is..." an excuse for the networks to air as many commericals possible that show boobies and beer at the same time :P:D.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I admit it, it sucks, but I do stay home and watch it in the winter on weather days. That'll stop when they start televising rugby matches over here though. That sport is kick ass (literally)!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I think the title of this thead should not be

Football is...

But rather

This Thread is...

Granted. This thread IS dumb.
However, the REASON the thread is dumb is due to the fact that football is dumb.
It stands to reason then, that any thread on the topic of football would also be dumb.

:S

Awsome. If you don't like it, don't watch it! I think soccer stinks but I wouldn't start a thread on how lame I think it is

OK I wont start any more threads on subjects where you disagree with my opinion!

From now on people are not allowed to express negative opinions without clearing them through jumperconway first!

NOT B|

I wouldnt start a thread about how great beer is, that doesnt seem to stop other people from doing just that

Bout Fucking time!!!!;)