sunnydee123

Almost summer....time for new doo ~

oh wow um i mean gulp... nervous laugh lookin around the room. so um yeah ...gulp how you ...um hehe .. doin :$

i played it off guys, right? i dont want her to think i'm like well you know .... you don't think she knows do you?

i used to do alot of things ....skydiving wont be one of them :)

Thank goodness...finally....a rude remark (knees);)....wouldn't you like to know and a camera right there in my face as well :P:)

Vanilla....girl, some of us aren't blessed with cute tiny perfect little bodies like yours ;) and have to work at what we do have....OR we simply do things just to get some attention :o

Thanks everyone...finally got a post that got some talking going on it. Hope to see some of you soon (maybe tomorrow - Vertifly) at a DZ near you.

Big hugs and blue skies~

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Vanilla....girl, some of us aren't blessed with cute tiny perfect little bodies like yours ;) and have to work at what we do have....OR we simply do things just to get some attention :o

On SunnyDee (lol), you are soooo attractive. You don't exactly have to do anything to get attention, but I'm sure that you can find the extra attention that you seek with these guys online. ;)

(Also, my body is FAR from perfect...trust me. [:/])

On SunnyDee (lol), you are soooo attractive. You don't exactly have to do anything to get attention, but I'm sure that you can find the extra attention that you seek with these guys online. ;)

(Also, my body is FAR from perfect...trust me. [:/])

It would do just fine, trust -ME!:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

(Keeping myself in check) Looks good. Really.

Okay, who am I kidding? It looks GREAT. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Looks great, Denise...looks like you're trying to seduce somebody there....wait a sec...who was behind the camera? :D

Gonna be out at Sebastian this weekend? I may make it down there...not sure yet...still having back pain from a couple weeks ago.. :(

Mike

More thanks and hugs for all the "hot" comments....luv ya - mean it!

Now I just got out of the shower and tried to remember everything the girl did to make my hair look nica-nica....and well, I'm just not having the same luck. I'm SOO not a primper....guess I'll just wing it.

Should I mention that I got a damn sunburn today. I have not been to the beach in a long time and decided to oil up and just vegge for an hour too long[:/] - praying I'll wake up and just be brown.

Also for a Friday night, I'm pretty damn bored...know how bored....I just opened my Eating For Life cookbook and made an egg white, brocolli and turkey bacon quiche ANDDDD a fat free cheese cake (yes, it's possible ;)).....House smells scrumptious even if my hair doesn't look like the picture that started this thread :P:)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Sunnydee, I used to have that exact hairstyle. What are yoyu having problems with exactly? It's quite easy to style. PM me if you need help. :)
Edited: Btw, make sure that the part is far the side and deep. Be sure to flip the hair over and maybe dry it that way using styling product and a hair dryer, until your hair retains a better memory of where the new part should be. The key is in keeping the part where it should be, and the rest will fall into place. ;)

Any comments :), rude remarks>:(

Hmm now D you know me and i was sooo hoping to give you a RUDE remark,
Dammit girl you look hot in that pic, so I'm screwed for a nasty comment.
DAMN>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Why does it look like you're down on your knees? ;)

B|:$

Looking good!
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka