Nightingale

Help me choose... Jumpsuit Colors!

I respecfully disagree with Napaguy. Anyone who thinks looking cool in skydiving equipment is not important is a person who has not seen Betsy Barnhouse in her Pantz.

Word.

B|

She probably would look good in anything, though. ;)

I also agree with Deuce, though. If there is any way that my body can look decent in my jumpsuit during freefall, then I am all for that. :)
Seriously, many people are quite picky about their jumpsuit and rig colors. Often, the men are the pickiest. :P

Often, the men are the pickiest.

Absolutely! Look at these Team JP examples of Fashion Do's.

LMAO!!! My computer completely froze when I clicked on the "Team JP" pics. :P

Now that I can see you two in ALL your glory, all I can say is "WOW"!!! You two are sooo NOT shy. (CRAYOLA crayons come ALIVE!) :ph34r:

Go with number 1 but reverse the purple and grey and go for a "charcoal" grey.

I've sold more than one "purple" suit to women, and very shortly they don't like the "purpleness". It's too much. A charcoal will look nice even after repeted washings. Plus the charcoal is a more uniform shade through different materials than the "purple" will be.

What kind of material for the front? Tafata or suplex? For the booties?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

You could wear a suit made out of paper bags and buin liners and still look gorgeous.:P

That said I'd go for suit no.7. I like the Star-Trek Uniform stylee and the pink collar works better than the grey one.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

#8 looks alot like my suit. Mine is purple/black w/ aqua blue where you have gray. I love it, the purple if really pretty and looks sharp with the black. Just a little note on the different materials...purple spandex is much brighter than the purple nylon so if you don't mind a little difference in the color, go for it!

I'm sure whatever you pick will look great!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy