sdgregory

Adrenaline Rush- The Science of Risk

If you have not seen this you really need to. Some great footage. I was smiling the whole time. I will be buying it if they ever release a DVD.

They proved Leo's design would have worked although I do not think you would want to actually land it. My youngest daughter wanted to jump with them as she was watching it. It was awesome to see the fire in her eyes. B|

Is that the one where their BASE jumping?

Yep.....shows several jumps off a HUGE cliff in Norway. Beautiful overhanging exit point and 4000 feet before you splat! B| Also has some great footage of Rook and friends ripping it up and some Birdman stuff too. Awesome film!

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. Dave was jumping at Hinkley (where I jump) and he made mention of going to see the movie that he was in. I thouht it was cool that I had no idea of who this guy was and then he is telling me that he is in a movie.
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!

ya i saw it too, great freaking film!!! wish i could have seen it from the cent of the theater instead of far right though :(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

wish i could have seen it from the cent of the theater instead of far right though

I was RIGHT in the middle. KICK ASS!!! The only bad part.....then I had to walk outside into rainy crappy Ohio weather and realize I have almost 40 days before I can make another jump. [:/]

Well Heather, while there is no doubt the movie is right up your alley, your alley better extend all the way to Columbus, OH or Minnesota if you want to see it soon. We have 6 IMAX theaters right here in Chicago area & none of them is listing the movie according to the web site:(. Maybe some calls would spark interest in scheduling it.

I just saw it a few days ago, and it kicked SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much ass!! B|

If you're a freeflyer, a BirdMan or BirdChickie, or a BASE jumper, you will LOVE this film. ;)

I want it on DVD ASAP!!!!!!

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Nice visuals. Too much hype and ego. Appeals strongly to newbies and whuffos (and the cast).

I wish I had a 50 foot screen to play skydiving vids on.

The DaVinci chute part was pretty cool though.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

liar!! it was more like a few weeks ago! at least it seems like that long ago. dude london is cool, come visit!

Eh? :S Ummm....chica I wasn't there whenever you guys went, but thanks for thinking I was!! B|

Damn I wish I could come visit!! Go see POTO while you're there in London!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

wish i could have seen it from the cent of the theater instead of far right though

I was RIGHT in the middle. KICK ASS!!! The only bad part.....then I had to walk outside into rainy crappy Ohio weather and realize I have almost 40 days before I can make another jump. [:/]

Me Too fifth row up and dead center with the OSU Skydiving Club and My wife and kids.

I have to say the best aprt was when I looked at my youngest daughter. She had a fire in her eyes that told me she WILL be jumping.

I mean I got a twinge of fear and a major thrill watching her. She was positively lit up. I think she has very high Seratonin (sp?) levels;)

For the folks that are in the New England area. The boston museum of science is going to be showing it. It premiers on April 3rd. I get to go to the release party on April 1st!!! Whoooohoooo!!!!

Here is the site, they also have a planetarium show there that kicks ass too. Gravity Rules!!! Check out the sponsor for that show...

http://www.mos.org/whats_happening/coming_soon.html

http://www.mos.org/whats_happening/calendar/gravity.html