piisfish

do you enjoy travelling ??

other than for skydiving reasons... (is that possible ??)
even if you did not travel yet, or if you intend to.

I love to travel around let's say in my country, continent and worldwide. To discover other people, ways of life, culture...

edited for precision : my country is so small, what I might call my region is considered by other like their hometown [:/])
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I've adored travelling when I could, and go where-ever I could. My next goal is Ireland, and then Italy, and then maybe the middle east - Israel, specifically, and perhaps Jordan.

The only thing I don't like is not having laundry facilities....but I can handle that mostly.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I had to do so much traveling, when I was in the Marine Corps, that I don't much care to travel anymore. I'll take trips here Stateside, but not interested in traveling the world much anymore!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I had ther opportunity to travel a lot in college. My parents worked overseas. My first trip was to Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 14 hours non stop from JFK. The cabin door opened and the outside air temp was 125 degrees F. Loved it all ..Europe, the Middle East, East Africa and even Switzerland.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Depends on whether it's for business or for pleasure.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I do when Im sitting in these seats...Enroute JFK-Buenos Aires on an American 777. When they came and asked if we wanted Vodka or Dom Champagne, we said "yes"...I can't begin to tell you how tanked we were after 11 hours of power drinking. Have you ever puked after eating a few tins of caviar? You dont want to, trust me.

yes absolutely...ive been all around the world several times...

but the majority of it is work related and that leaves little time to enjoy most places..and really really puts a crimp in the social life...

And I'll help you find your keys, and I'll even be able to drive you to our local Wendy,

Dude. You'd be like my hero if you could find my keys. I'm kinda screwed if I don't find them. CUz my landlord doesn't have any keys to my house either.

I traveled from Europe, France to west Africa where I lived over 2 years and learned much and enjoyed my inner self. Then from there to East Africa "Abidjan" Ivory Cost to "Joanesburg: South Africa. Man what a journey, what a pleasare compare to my poorly minded life now here in San Diego. I used to live in NY before SD after my trip do Africa ; What a difference between states, its amazing.
I love traveling and learn about culture. Yes I do travel because of my job but as an independant contractor I am enjoying it better... that is my 2+ 2 cents and my venting.

I currently travel 140,000 to 180,000 miles a year, and have been in the last year to DC several times, Boston, Seattle, Anchorage, San Francisco, Phoenix, Key Largo, Buenos Aires, London, and as I write this, Hong Kong.

I like traveling, and although nearly all of it is on business, I try to take a couple days to see sights and relax. I'm all jet lagged right now. It is 2 am at home, and only 6 pm here. Plus I have to wait for my grad dive until I get home. >:(

Oh, well. It is great to see the world and eat strange food like octupus tentacles.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

I've adored travelling when I could, and go where-ever I could. My next goal is Ireland, and then Italy, and then maybe the middle east - Israel, specifically, and perhaps Jordan.

The only thing I don't like is not having laundry facilities....but I can handle that mostly.

Ciels-
Michele

i would love to go to ireland and plan on going this february. heard the locals are nice...after that i am going to wales...

Yep........Love it. Been around the world a few times while working for the US govt in several differen't capacities. One place I haven't been but would really like to visit is South Africa. One place I have NO desire to EVER visit again is ANYWHERE in the Middle East or Southwest Asia (North Africa too!). I didn't leave anything there and have no desire to go back. Well......unless there is an OBSCENE amount of money involved. B|

I love traveling but I never get time to do it! I'm so interested in traveling the country right now, but maybe later I'll expand into the world. There is only a couple of places I want to go outside of the country and that is to Ireland and Spain.

I'm not very much of a world-traveling person. I'd rather drive to where I want to go and just do it leisurely and find things alongside the road that look cool. Can't do that when you are crossing over the ocean in an airplane.

Maybe my views will change on that whenever I ride on a commercial airplane for the first time. But for now, I'm sticking to taking the US by storm by driving through it.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Oh yeah! nearly best thing on earth B|

Europe is so small (not only Switzerland, Germany too is just a spot), lived in CAN/BC, GB, lived in Far East for nearly 10 years and miss it a lot! [:/]
:S

life w/o travelling is boring. and even the trip to the destination mostly is fun. my last trip to Hongkong was exceptional funny! the lady next to me was from Macao. we started with ordering champagne and playing cards.... nearly 13 hrs of pure fun w/o sleeping. I'll never forget that trip. B|

2 days later, i went to Korea and upon arrival, i was arrested and spent one night in jail. by mistake of our company's travel agency. i just was married 2nd time but, ticked showed my former name. SwissAir didn't mind, just put a sticker on it. but Korean Air!

i will never forget the white gloves and the special smell of garlic in Korea ! it was the local SwissAir manager, who rescued me after one night in jail B| that's life ;)

and the trip to my clostest DZ: pure fun too! looking forward to next jump, looking into the sky, great!

life is a journey, and every single stop is worth to be seen. it only needs to move.

and i will go on B|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I love traveling when I can whether it be a road trip to Vegas or down the coast, another region in the country, or another country if I can. England has been my biggest trip so far. I've been to Hawaii twice, but now that I'm a skydiver I'd like to skydive there someday.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson