bbarnhouse

Vibes for The McGowan

here it is monday morning and i am feeling much much better. in fact i am thinking that it might be a strong possibility i will be able to get back in the air by the end of this week. amazing what all that good energy can do.

That's so wonderful that you feel so much better! :)

if i ever do go in i don't want to have any handles left to pull.

You definitely did the right thing for yourself. I am a newbie, but I have had more than one mal already, including a very hard cutaway (spinning w/ no hard housings). [:/] I feel the same way as you. I wouldn't want to go in without a total fight to the finish to save myself.

Mr. McGowen, since I began skydiving (just one year ago), I have been inspired by your beautiful photographs. :$ I didn't meet you in Eloy, but I would so love to finally meet you at the Perris Memorial Day Boogie. You are an inspiration not only to camera flyers, but to skydivers everywhere. :)

Back in the day, I actually jumped an uncocked pilot chute about 4-times in a row due to ignorance of my gear. Yikes. We are all just glad that you are here and posting on the forums too. It's great to see that your spirits are UP - at least, they seem that way. If anyone can pull of getting back in the air quickly, it is you.

B|You-da-man!!!B| Be glad that nobody is going to nickname you; the name "Collapsible Dave" still travels around the east coast quite a bit