bbarnhouse

Vibes for The McGowan

McGowan suffered severe opening shock trauma to his neck and back yesterday after the deployment of his reserve.
M2 had a pilot chute in tow and activated his emergency procedures at 2,500 feet AGL. He is doin' ok but will be out of the air for awhile. He is currently resting at home.
He remarked that this is the same scenerio as when he had his double mal in Pennsylvania[:/]

He did manage to crack me up....he was so concerned that his new camera wasn't damaged in the landing.....sheesh....camera guys:S
BB

OMG, please give Michael and Jen hugs from me. Make sure the hug to Michael is very gentle. I just talked to him the other day. I always enjoy a conversation with that man, he points me in the right direction when I'm looking for answers.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UUUGH! thats terrible to hear about, neck and back injuries can take forever to heal if ever completelyB|.
My favorite photo of myself under canopy was taken by M2, the man is just soooo good with a camera! Thanks M2 and wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.

Any info on reserve size and loading? Did he chop the main, did it the main D-bag come out upon reserve deployment??? Questions questions....

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Magic Mike!!! aw, man, that sucks! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope you heal completely and quickly. With that steel neck of yours, it must have been one hell of a fast opening...

Sending you and Jen love from me and Cajones. I hope you are back in the air soon!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

I remember mike saying that if he had to choose one or the other he would ALWAYS find something to film.

Mike,
I'm sure you'll find some awesome pictures that need to be taken.
HEAL FAST Sorry to hear abou your neck but glad to hear you're ok.
My photos

My Videos

Best wishes, Mike....hope you heal well and fast.

I still think that Otter swooping the water at sunset is one of the best pictures I've ever seen. Now go shoot another masterpiece. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

:( Michael --- please stop this crap.... Arizona doesn't even have big trees!!!!

I know you'll be up and at em in no time, you're too stuborn to stay down any longer.

But best wishes for a speedy recovery anyway!

Love,
Elaine, Dammit & Lauren

<<<<<<<<<<(((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))>>>>>>>>
from Pennsylvania.
We miss you back here at Chambersburg and hope the best for you.
-Grant Gallagher
Maytown SPC