Rebecca

Houston, we have a party.

We should set a time - if people want to show up for happy hour - we can meet at Bongo's which is off Travis....they have a great happy hour buffet which is free - and drink specials....if anyone is game let me know - cause I can walk there from my office....

Awesome - thanks for the suggestion. I'm not too familiar with downtown these days.

As for time, if I'm picking up ewe know who, and I make it outta here at 5, then it'll probably be closer to 7 by the time we're actually walking in.

TG, I'm nominating you for choosing the venues, OK? Is Bongo's cool for after happy hour too, or do you have any other suggestions for after 7?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Woo hoo!

Party goers:

Clay
Rebecca
Cyndie
Turtle
Brittany
Girl (that somebody "Got" for Turtle)
Casie (maybe)
Kim
Jumperconway + significant other, Carolee Justus
ifics
Flypunk
TribalTalon

Did I miss anyone?

oops, didn't miss anyone, just added a mystery guest on accident. Sorry Conway, bad editing on my part! :o

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Woo hoo!

Party goers:

Clay
Rebecca
Cyndie
Turtle
Brittany
Girl (that somebody "Got" for Turtle)
Casie (maybe)
Kim
Jumperconway + significant other, Carolee Justus
ifics
Flypunk
TribalTalon

There - Yeah - We know better don't we?

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I feel really bad about posting this.. :( I'm not going to be able to make this gathering. As much as I want to. Things have come up recently and I will have to bow out of this one.

Thanks Rebecca for the invite :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."