EDYDO

Ex-President to Skydive Again

I was talking about his "old" rig I guess, it was "his" rig, so I'm not sure if there's more then one. You've really got me questioning my memory now...I might have to dig out those pictures if I can find them and look.B|

Watch Good Stuff too, you get a better view of the deployment, where he reaches and of course him SMACKING his head on exit
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

It isn't charity until George, himself, donates the money.

Step 1) Sell tickets for an event and make some money off of it; with luck, the majority of the money will be $CASH$

Step 2) Deposit money into bank into one account 1.

Step 3) Donate money from account 2.

Step 4) Write off the amount in taxes from your annual income elsewhere.

Dude, this is SOP for the upper class capitalists. ;)

I've jumped with the GK's. Does that make ME special too?B|

Is there anybody who's been jumping for more than 10 years who hasn't jumped with at least one of the GK's?

Misplaced apostrophe, should have been GKs (plural, as in 10 of them).

Anyhow, I think GHWB is a fine old fellow and I hope I can jump when I'm 80.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I was talking about his "old" rig I guess, it was "his" rig, so I'm not sure if there's more then one. You've really got me questioning my memory now...I might have to dig out those pictures if I can find them and look.B|

Watch Good Stuff too, you get a better view of the deployment, where he reaches and of course him SMACKING his head on exit

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to point that out. Hasn't EVERYONE seen Good Stuff?:S

Andy Serrano (now a GS Civilian in charge of the SOCOM parachute team) was a JM on his first skydive (also shown on the Good Stuff video). There's a nice signed photo up in the SOCOM rigger shed. Curious to know who's on tap this time. It would definitely be an honor.:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I've jumped with the GK's. Does that make ME special too?B|

Is there anybody who's been jumping for more than 10 years who hasn't jumped with at least one of the GK's?

Misplaced apostrophe, should have been GKs (plural, as in 10 of them).

Anyhow, I think GHWB is a fine old fellow and I hope I can jump when I'm 80.

Yep, I hope I'm jumping too. Regardless of your politics, you gotta admire GHWB for jumping. Lets not forget...he IS one of us.:D

Today's paper has a writeup about George Bush's next skydive at age 80. There will be a $100 fee for spectators with proceeds going to charity.

There is a photo of a previous jump with his cheststrap just under his chin. Hey guys, please get him a better fitting rig this time!!!

Ed

If you watch the video he hits his head going out of the plane too.;)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Today's paper has a writeup about George Bush's next skydive at age 80. There will be a $100 fee for spectators with proceeds going to charity.

There is a photo of a previous jump with his cheststrap just under his chin. Hey guys, please get him a better fitting rig this time!!!

Ed

If you watch the video he hits his head going out of the plane too.;)

I guess THIS was just too cryptic...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I haven't seen the article. Can anyone tell me where tickets are available? It might be worth going if I could get him to sign my logbook with D-20000.

--Douva

PS. Did the article say what charity the money is going to?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Ed

If you watch the video he hits his head going out of the plane too.;).

At SoBe's first boogie, I did a few jumps from the Crosskeys Skyvan, and inside there were stickers that said, "President George Bush Hit His Head Here" or something close to that. I asked someone, having remembered the birthday jump Bush did, if this was the actual plane, and I was told yes it was. Hmph! Wow!
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"