imfromwales

Cypres 2 service engineer

I sent my cypres in for a 4 year service and Airtec received it on the 27th. I rang them up this morning and they said all of the engineers are on holiday for the next 2 weeks, and work wont commence on my cypres untill at least the 19th!:(

They kindly advised me to call back on the 19th to see the status of my cypres service!

That wallows in a vast sea of lameness.

They should send units that would be affected by that vacation to Ohio.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

:o

:o and what with the shipping time and cost?

What about asking your rigger about estimated time to get your CYPRES back before sending it ?

Can the OP not jump without ? No possibility to have a replacement AAD during that time ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

What about asking your rigger about estimated time to get your CYPRES back before sending it ?

Can the OP not jump without ? No possibility to have a replacement AAD during that time ?

I am all for people taking holidays, but its not the best idea to have them all take them at once!

The rigger did not know all engineers would take a 2 week holiday while my cypres was there.

Since im only A cert, i cant jump without one at my DZ. Im not in any rush for it to come back, I was just suprised they all took their holidays at once, leaving all work at a stand still.

I am all for people taking holidays, but its not the best idea to have them all take them at once!

The rigger did not know all engineers would take a 2 week holiday while my cypres was there.

Since im only A cert, i cant jump without one at my DZ. Im not in any rush for it to come back, I was just suprised they all took their holidays at once, leaving all work at a stand still.

It's a Europe thing and you know it. In America we hardly get vacation as we work ourselves to death. Average number of week of vacation in the USA 2, in Europe 8. ;)

I've worked with some European companies and they virtually shut down in August.

Don't get me wrong I'm not Euro bashing it's just a statement!
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP