npgraphicdesign

What freefly friendly container (and options) to invest in?

One side benefit of hip articulation is that makes leg strap replacement less costly. Only the leg strap must be replaced, rather than the entire main lift web (from top of reserve risers to bottom of leg straps).
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Don't worry about paying for options. Aerodyne offers fully loaded custom or Stock Icon for $2650 MSRP. Call our dealers and you should be able to get it for under $2200. All hardware is top grade stainless steel. We don't use anything else. Full articulation, spacer foam backpad and legpads, your choice of deployment handle. Narrow or wide chest strap, your choice. Awesome Benchmade hook knife. Those are included in your cost. Did I mentioned that delivery time on stock Icons are 2 weeks and custom 6 weeks right now? You can have it fast and don't have to compromise taking things you would like in a rig out of your order to save money.

Mirage G4 with UNISYS harness and freefly hackey!

I'm looking to finally order my custom container ... and that's my leading option right now. (I already own a Mirage G4 ... the harness is too big for me and with a wide yoke, I'm not comfortable flying head down).

O

Nice.B| I'm going to be in Florida third week of August for about 8 days, and hoping to narrow down my options by then and purchase a container through one of the dealers at Deland, Sebastian or Zhills.

I'm looking to finally order my custom container ... and that's my leading option right now. (I already own a Mirage G4 ... the harness is too big for me and with a wide yoke, I'm not comfortable flying head down).

O

Nice.B| I'm going to be in Florida third week of August for about 8 days, and hoping to narrow down my options by then and purchase a container through one of the dealers at Deland, Sebastian or Zhills.

You can always buy my current container ... it's designed for a guy (wider shoulders). It has served me well, but I need something that has a smaller harness and fits me better.

After missing out on some jumps, I do want to have two rigs ... if I sale this one, I'll have to buy two containers (instead of one).

Btw, my container does take a 210.

O

O

You can always buy my current container ... it's designed for a guy (wider shoulders). It has served me well, but I need something that has a smaller harness and fits me better.

After missing out on some jumps, I do want to have two rigs ... if I sale this one, I'll have to buy two containers (instead of one).

Btw, my container does take a 210.

O

What's your current container? My current canopy is a 210 as well, and as long as yours can fit between a 190 and a 170 in the next 2 years, I definitely would love to talk to you in detail about it :)
Let's talk via email.

After jumping the student/rental rigs, one of the biggest things I was looking for was comfort in the harness and also something freefly friendly. So I went for the Mirage G4 full of options. Final price was just about $2300. Military discount FTW! But we can't all be that lucky...

Mirage is a bit too expensive for my taste. I have 2200 or less to spend...[:/]

Not sure why you discounted a G4 immediately. I bought a G4 without the UNISYS harness with freefly hacky, RSL, pillow reserve handle of right at $2000.

For Example if you look at ChutingStar's website they have the G4 starting at $1865. then add extras. Just a thought because the G4 has a lot of things standard now that were paid options on the G3.

I have a wings that is the same size as yours would be (same reserve, same main size just about) and it is very nice. I have hip rings, and like them allot, I also got the free fly pud (it has a tuck tab, which locates the handle well) . The rig is very comfortable, so just because they are a few bucks less don't count them out, they are very capable.
I jumped a mirage G3 awhile back that I liked allot too.

Anyways, good luck checking out gear, be sure to ask around for used rigs and try some stuff on.