katiebear21

We're not sucking in Monroe

Happy Birthday, Mocha! B| I missed Katie's and your drunk dial because I couldn't hobble to the phone fast enough. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

wow, happy belated birthday mocha!!!!!! hope it was even better than you made it out to sound (seems hard to be better htough) hope the next year is even better!!!

wow, happy belated birthday mocha!!!!!! hope it was even better than you made it out to sound (seems hard to be better htough) hope the next year is even better!!!

Thanks heaps! My b-day definitely kicked @$$. I even got a do an all girl bunny jump today with my roommate, Katiebear21, CapWeathersby and ton of other skychicks.

Spidermonky: My b-day is today and so is AggieDave's and Aviatrr's. Happy early birthday to you! :)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

That bunny jump rocked sooo sooo much. Katie, thanks for the breathing session b4 exiting the plane. That video is going to rock once jeff is done editing it. ;)

I still can't believe i passed out b4 Joe... LOL... Lot of fun...can't wait til next time.

and while Mocha's boobs float, don't forget your new name.... Miss.. Bush. :D:D

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."