lawrocket

How'd you spend your time since TB was gone?

I must admit that it took TB being gone to realize how much time I spent in there. When it was taken down, some amazing things happened.

1. I got more work done - I was actually able to complete several tasks early, and thus make more money for me.

2. I got some continuing education done - yeah, we lawyers have to keep on taking classes, and I was able to do it

3. Cleaned my office - the pig sty is now more of a muddy pasture

4. Spent more time with my lady - I even went maternity clothes shoppign with her.

Life was different without TB. Was yours, too?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I too spent most of my time actually getting work done!!!! No seriously... I went through incidents mostly to catch up on some old threads I never finished reading... spent time lurking in Gear and Rig as well as Gen Skydiving :-)

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

I actually got some work done.. Was still able to follow most of my other forums, game chats etc.. TB just happend to be the one I always had up. B|

So glad it's back, now I can get back to posting "time wasters" and general garbage I find interesting on the net.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I got a lot done too!! :):P

And I had no outlet to cry to when tragedy struck...and no one to whine to when I was sick...and nobody annoymous to think I was a 19 year old beauty queen...and no one to pick on and tease...

Oh the pain!!!!! :o:o:o
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Sick at home with the flu, wishing TB would come back now that I finally had time to read and post there :S

Now I'm back at work, and what do you know? The bonfire gets lit...
I feel a conspiracy here :P

Anyway, wednesday I'm leaving for the Easter Boogie! There will be an otter there :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thank goodnes it's back. Now I can stop drinking continuously and go back to just 2 to 3 times a day.

Don't drink all the tequila. Save some to clean my wounds at rantoul. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I got a couple of jumps in, got a PDA, beta tested some software, and started writing a review. Hopefully the bonfire with be just resistable enough to allow me to finish the review. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

In the pub :D

TB doesn't affect my work schedule.
Myself, just like Robinson Crusoe, always has his work done by Friday.;)

Yup
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

You got it Mom. Are you bringing skates this year?

The skates are coming!! Along with some other funky toys too. Rantoul this year is gonna be even better than last year...trust me. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!