AggieDave

Tux question

Dude, wear what you want. When I got married, my wife and I had our first fight when she seen me in Black Converse high tops!! but all my groomsmen wore them too, so she had to rip into all of us;)

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Hey bro, it's your wedding, you two should make it exactly how you want it. For what it's worth, I know of people whose wedding song was Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" and I personally know someone who got married to "Turn the Page". :D:D:D Even if everyone looks at you funny, it's YOUR day, you make it special for yourself and for your wife to be.

Congrats bro, I didn't even know you were getting married!! YAY!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Funny you should bring that up.

When Aggies get married, they usually play the War Hymn at the wedding, there's usually a lot of Aggies there, so the War Hymn is sung to and varsity horns are sawed off. Its actually pretty badass.

Hell, we even sang the War Hymn at a friends funeral back in '99.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

When Aggies get married, they usually play the War Hymn at the wedding, there's usually a lot of Aggies there, so the War Hymn is sung to and varsity horns are sawed off. Its actually pretty badass.

I just went to an Aggie friends' wedding (she married a Red Raider) and they played the war hymm. In fact, I haven't been to an Aggies wedding where they haven't played it. Even in very formal receptions. Always a fun time!

As for the boots, wear what you are comfortable with. Just make sure that the pants are long enough and it doesn't look like you are waiting for a flood. The last wedding I saw where the guy wore boots and regular tuxedo pants, people were whispering about it and giggling. He was definitey waiting for the floodwaters. I felt so sorry for his wife, she was really embarrassed as she was walking down the isle.

Congrats on your wedding!

Gig'em!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy