Skydive2

Good deal of freefly pants order of 5-10.

How about camo pants at your local surplus store? Comes in a variety of colors as well and very durable. You can get the light weight or heavy weight version. Plus much cheaper then $200 plus for "real" skydiving pants.

They would probably hold up pretty well, remember there is a difference between the winter and summer pants from the old woodland camo, the winters would probably hold up better, but they're thicker and much warmer. Im not sure if the winter ones are rip-stop fabric, but summer ones, the tan desert ones, and the new ACU ones are all ripstop.

Easy to patch the holes in them though, and you can wash them as often as you want.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I think most tandems going along for a skydiving ride get a major kick out of looking like a skydiver.
If you dress them up in army surplus it might affect your bottom line.

Oh I don't know

I'm pretty sure Skydance puts students in some pretty ugly outfits and oddball fraphats.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto