TheAnvil

TheAnvil's 500th jump...

and we have officially highjacked vinny's thread. good going, mike!

Well, it won't be the first (or the last) time we're gonna highjack something of Vinnie's...;)

And you still said "suck doggie balls", so I'm calling this a tie and getting out of here...

Congrats again on 500, Vinnie, and maybe you can show Rob a thing or two about how a young officer should behave...aw hell, never mind, I'm just thinking back to your going away party...;)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Where is Vinny? Why.....

...drinking tequila of course! I wish I was drinking tequila on a plane headed back to Cali...the flight attendants looked down on someone trying to check me in as carry-on luggage. Dunno why - I'd fit in the overhead compartment with a litte Crisco and behave much better than most pets.:S

Wish I could have been there for the dual 1000th! Tim driving on creeper races....oh dear Jesus that must have been hilarious! Was Mo' racing? How many times did the cops show up? And did someone other than Tim pie Andy?
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

And did someone other than Tim pie Andy?

Why it just so happens MFRESE and I partook in Andy's pieing. I did offer Andy valuable information regarding the organiser of the pieing and I believe I was able to plea bargain my way to lesser retribution should the time ever come:)....

I snitched:ph34r:;)...

Yay Vinnie!!! Congrats! Ron and Rob were two of my scariest skydiving cohorts. Those two used to take me skydiving and scare the you know what out of me when I was a Newbie skydiver. You are so lucky to be down there skydiving with them in Florida, what a blast Vinnie! Did they do anything to you for your 500th? I was way happy to get to Quantum Leap after my 500th. They have a pretty wicked tradition here for those making their 500th.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Jen-
yes, we did something cool for his 500th (well vinny thought it was cool anyhow). we picked him up and tossed him out of the skyvan. then he led (a very STEEP) tracking dive.
I have a video if somebody has a place to host it... it's only 4MB. c'mon, somebody, hook a brother up!

<><><><><><>
Q: "Do you think it gets boring just flying around or is there more to it?"
A: "I've never seen a bird get bored with flight and decide to start walking instead."