nanook

Well, It's official. I have a pest problem. It's called. . .

PARROTS!!!!!>:(>:(>:(

Any San Diegans know what type they are? Man they are sure cute in the pet shops and in other peoples homes but when it comes to the wild they are obnoxious as hell. they have a god awful shriek like some giant ancient bird. I had one of those leak-over dreams caused by outside stimuli. I went from driving a 70 'chelle supersport to being attacked by pteradactyls!!!:o What the hell? I didn't even know we had parrots here! :)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

do not fret, just call up jessica (she might answer the phone who knows) and have her come over.. she will start shrieking at them in her parrot talk and before yq know it they will be delivering tastey worms to you in no time for you to use as fishing bait... and if that doesn't work well have her clean your house so it is nice while you are hiding undr the table...

Man. I HATE parrots. My little brother had an asshole Sun Conure. Louder than hell and a mean freaking bird.

Call animal control. Tel them that they are loud and it sounded people are attacking them. Tell them they should be taken in because you are "concerned for the parrots' welfare."

That should work.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Found out what this menace looks like. . .

How in the hell can this little thing make so much damn noise?

I officially declare open hostilities against this new enemy.

Polly is TOAST!!!!!!:D:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I loved the parrots when I spent time in OZ! that and the Maggies, sittin out on the deck, drinking a nice alcoholic beverage, overlookin the city! hell yea...
ever hear a cookaburra (sp?) now thats a wierd bird!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Those are evil bastards. One of only two animals ever to bite me (cats are devil spawn, not animals, and I'm not counting insects).

They are evil. >:( I'm thinking a 12 gauge solution of number 4 shot...
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Quote;
"I had one of those leak-over dreams caused by outside stimuli. I went from driving a 70 'chelle supersport to being attacked by pteradactyls!!!"

Bwaahahahah!!!

Thats clasic...

Love birds...but parrots are asshats...

DrunkMonkey & Kennedy got it right...

If you can't use a loud one... use a quiet one.

D