pajarito

Classic IQ Test: Tickle your brain by emode

You've probably all seen this already. I'd never taken one. I usually don't see stuff like this till it's already been out for a while. I thought it was cool, though. I got a 131 out of a possible 140. It takes some time to do. I believe I spent about 45min. I like to take my time and recheck answers. :S

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/?sid=9&test=uiqogt

No, you're right about the IQ test. Some of those questions required a little thought. But the other tests on there are hilarious! "What Friend are you?" (as in, the TV show, "Friends") and "What's your relationship style?". I love those! B|

Kelly

damn i feel stupid......118

from IQ page

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

they are just tryin to make me feel better
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

The ceiling on that test is severely overranked.

There's a lot of IQ tests on the web. have fun with a few of those and you can see which ones are consistent and which skew the results up and down.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

um... guys, I hate to tell ya this, but its not a possible 140. But I can tell you that the test scores low, because I know what my IQ is. I took an IQ test a few years back, one of the ones that's hours long and administered by a psychologist. They're a lot more accurate than the internet one.

Congratulations, Kris!
Your IQ score is 144

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report.

For once I am with Nightengale over here.
That test is wack. I scored like a 130 something when I took it and I know mine is higher than that from testing throughout school.
Not being conceited... I just know I am a smart mutha f'er.

this test is a sham. I wonder what Phd those certifiers have. I hate that I have to give a fake email address to get the result.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln