Daizey

Astrology is scary

I'm sitting here in my room...I should be in class but i keep finding thigs to distract me...one of these things was an astrology website...

I think everybody at one time or another has read their horoscope, but have you ever really read a real indepth explanation of your sign? I never had until now and its scary how similar I really am to it.

How bout you? What are the traits of yor sign? Are you anything like what your sign says you are? In what ways? What ways are you different?

heres a cool website for reference....
http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Ive a bit more reading to do before i can post, but so far Im so similar to it that its scary!!

*daizey*

ok...here it goes...

Scorpio
positive traits are:
Determined and forceful, Emotional and intuitive, Powerful and passionate, Exciting and magnetic
Negative traits:
Jealous and resentful, Compulsive and obsessive, Secretive and obstinate

Almost dead on! I love how it describes scorpios as a "colcano not far under a soft sea" -thats totally me! Also, Im similar in that Im socially conserative, reserved, and courteous, but I defintiely have a wild streak in me as well. Im self disciplined,, sensitive and easy to hurt, persuasive, and rebellious

Oh and according to this the scorpio is the symbol of sex....hmmm....:)

Only non things that aren't really true are that I dont think Im really very forceful, or overly jealous....well...not usually :)

*daizey*

They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment.

:D I'm glad to know that my temper doesn't come from the genes my father passed on to me but rather the day that I was born!

Their tenacity and willpower are immense,

:D Yeah....my immense willpower...that's why I'm studying right now, huh?

political extremism to the point where hatred of the Establishment

So, when people call me Anti-American, I'll reply with, "No, just a Scorpio!"

Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs.

Now this I'll agree with!!!

For the likes and dislikes, I think most people like that and most people dislike that.

It's fun, but that's all it is.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Scary and Uncanny....definitely

One things for sure, I need to start using astrology as a metric for dating...I can just imagine how much trouble I could have prevented...hehe :P
"Life Moves Pretty Fast, If You Don't Look Around Once In A While You Might Miss It!"

Traditional Taurus Traits...
Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

On the dark side....
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

I would have to say that the "dark side" holds less true for me but I get a stint of jealousy every once in a while but I keep that shit to myself.

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.

Yes, yes and yes.

Taureans make good managers

Glad that was one of my majors;)

They make constant, faithful, home loving spouses and thoughtful, kindly parents, demanding too much of neither their spouses nor children.

Hopefully this will be me. I see those traits minus being a parent.

When they know what is truly valuable, they are no longer chained to people and to things that have to do with lesser values. The greatest indication of value to a Taurean is beauty, which cannot be owned, only appreciated.

This makes me feel better about a lousy ex/friend and recent events. I'm realizing that not all people are as kind as me and I've got a nack for hookin up with them. Damn, I need to stop that shit quick. Hopefully, I'm on the right path this time around.

Being Attracted
Things Natural
Time to Ponder
Comfort and Pleasure
DISLIKES
Disruption
Being pushed too hard
Synthetic or "man made" things
Being rushed
Being indoors

Yes, yes, and yes again:)

PROBLEM: Having feelings of being used and manipulated, led down the garden path and made a sucker of.
SOLUTION: Realize that your magnetism attracts negative as well as positive influences. You need to choose your friends, not let them choose you.

Oh so true:(

Thanks for the info Daizey! I have to agree that sometimes, we can apply all the signs to us but it is freaky how accurately they depict us.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

blaaaaaa... read any of the descriptions and it will match...

I don't know, man. I don't really believe it either, but I went out with a girl who was way into it. She could guess people's signs fairly accurately (better than 50%) after meeting them briefly, or even from hearing a story about a person. Was kind of freaky.

im not really into it nor am i a harcore believer, it was jsut cool to see how well i fit it....kinda like reading bout myself....not liek that with all the descriptions...

hey its good entertainment...and it kept me outta class ;)

*daizey*

most of those "traits" are actually emotions a normal person would feel at least once per week or so. the rest are opinions that you hold or would like to hold to yourself. All a person has to do is Code Read and one becomes psychic. besides you aren't the actual sign listed on the horoscope anymore. the signs have shifted 30 degrees in the last 2000 years. If a person believes in this stuff, that person has been reading the wrong sign their whole life:S

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, I had a secretary at my old job in LA. She was a little too into astrology.

She didn't get something done that was supposed to be done. I told her, "Lynda, this thing needs to be filed before 4:00 today!" HEr reply, "Oh, that's the Aquarian in you. You're Aquarian, and deadlines are important to that."

WTF???

She'd also light candlesif someone were mad to "improve the vibe."

She'd also tell me that it was gonna be a bad day, because the horoscope told her that the planets weren't aligned. Then she'd be a bitter waste of a human life for the day, since the horoscope told her that bad news may be on the horizon (it was only a two star day, you know).

I jumped for joy when they canned her.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hmm...coincidentally the girl I'm talking about was from LA. Do you think it's the same person, there couldn't possibly more than one like that in that town? ;)

Kevin, if that was her, then you have to be one of the single most foul and dirty individuals ever. She was about 50, completely mentally unbalanced, and didn't even seem to shower regularly. I swear, she stank.

Kevin, I PRAY this wasn't the same person. She was a completely despicable person, who could try to be sweet and fail miserably at it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

She was about 50, completely mentally unbalanced, and didn't even seem to shower regularly. I swear, she stank.

Kevin, I PRAY this wasn't the same person. She was a completely despicable person, who could try to be sweet and fail miserably at it.

Well, Mom said she couldn't please everyone. ;)

I read tarot cards every halloween which some of the dz.commers know..however, I do feel that "some" go a little extreme with it. All I know is that with my personal relationships that I am so done with Gemini, Pisces, and Capricorn! I'm a Gemini and I obviously CLASH with those signs. Aquarius, however is so mellow and easy going! and they are meticulous only with themselves. So, I'm surprised the secretary said that if she was really into astrology.:S JMO...:)

I am the epitomy of Scorpio. But then again, for my 10th birthday on November 10th, my Mom got my entire professional astral chart done. Scary to think my Sun, Rising and Mercury are all in Scorpio.

I think Scorpios rule but it's not always easy being us.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."