marcslove

Triathlon

Just purchased a Triathlon 175. It's my first rig and wasn't sure what to expect from a 7 cell. I had been flying a 190 student rig. I'm flying at about 1.1:1.
I love it and would recommend this canopy to anyone. It opened softly, was very forgiving, and packed easily. My 2 cents:)

I have a well maintained 12 year old Triathlon 120 and love it. It has served me very well in all those years, and still has some good life left.:)
ETA: Just so you understand, the life of a canopy depends mainly on the number of jumps made on it, not how old it is. If it's well maintained, and within a reasonable # of jumps and the lineset is still good, it'll last many jumps.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I bought a well used Tri 160 for my wingsuit jumps and I'm loving every aspect of it. I replaced the lineset with continuous HMA and the openings are just perfect (I didn't jump it with the original lineset to compare though).
I'm really amazed with the swoops I'm getting from an almost square 7cell at 1,37lbfs/sqft!
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted