Pammi

Texas Women

Nope, its t.u. Why?

Well, Texas A&M Univeristy was opened and going in 1876, t.u. was in 1896 (or was it 1893),

Classes were started by the Confederate Officers Addison and Randolph in Ft. Worth in 1868... the beginning of that fine school of horned frogs B|B|B|B|B|
Scars remind us that the past is real

Nope, its t.u. Why?

Well, Texas A&M Univeristy was opened and going in 1876, t.u. was in 1896 (or was it 1893), well, eitherway, TAMU was first, thus t.u. is and always will be the Texas University, not the University of.

A&M has a hell of a better war record and regard among the military and engineers, so t.u. can suck it.B|

I know, Dave. I briefly dated a girl who went to A&M, and know the whole "t.u. vs A&M" thing. Just playing.

Some of the Officers I work alongside are Aggies. Good hard workin' Officers.

No worries. B|

Jeez. That's why the Aggie Fight Song is the only university fight song I know the words to. Those Aggie officers would get drunk and sing it every freaking night.

BTW - Texas women? Wonderful human beings, for the most part. I have exes in Texas, that's why I park my hat in Fresno.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Way to represent the Aggie English Dept. Dave!

LOL, true story: I went to send something to college station, for the return address the package mearly said "Brains" The girl at the counter laughed like hell that i was sending brains to aggieland.:D:D:D:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Um...Isn't Anna Nicole Smith from TX? Kind of a statistical hiccup on the data plane, eh? :P But on the average, yes, TX has a higher rate of hotties...[/rep}

Anna Nicole Smith worked at a topless joint by the name of Gigi's in Houston, located at Hwy 290 & 34th street.

She must have had the eyes of a hawk when that old man, Howard "I am very Rich" Marshall rolled in using a walker to get to a table.

Damn it's a wonder that she didn't smother him with her 48DDDs.....

Got some what of a large payout from the estate...ain't love just grand or is it millions!

Blue Ones!

Don't go away mad....just go away!