arcane

Which Rig

It's odd - here in Kansas I've only seen 1 Infinity, and it's a handsome rig. Our DZ is 70% Wings and Mirage..

Then I jump at Mesquite, and I'll I see are Infinities... Funny.

Infinities are fantastic rigs. So Are Racers. My 2K3 was something like $1,100 and I cajoled Nancy into a few options, although that Spacer Foam sounds REALLY nice...
=========Shaun ==========

For some reason I ended up with a lovely, extremely costumized (costum colors and embroidery, there is nothing like it in the world) Aerodyne Icon. 8 weeks delivery time, but the stock rigs are said to be ready in two weeks!B|

It works and is comfortable. And they come with the skyhook now.:)

I've said it before, I really like and am amazed by how the Icon has evolved. Compared to the first Icon, it is totally different in terms of both technology and aesthetics, all for the better.

That is why I bought my first Talon; RI was doing stuff that was different but not "out of the pocket" crazy.

Same with PD. I think it is obvious what companies are committed to R & D and continually tweaking.
"Think like a man of action; act like a man of thought." -Henri L.
Bergson

That's how it is everywhere, one brand gets a lot more popular than everything else: at my home DZ it's UPT Micron, Javelin Odyssey and Aerodyne Icon.

Not only do few people have anything else, they also don't hesitate to say that everything else has major flaws and is dangerous.

:S

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?