Pippy

Pink Mafia

:P I just wanted to stop in and say thanks to Mel Star for a great induction jump into the Mafia.....FINALLY!!! Alli, you have been awesome thanks for everything. You all share a great vibe and I am glad to be part of it. I hope to see you guys again soon.

Peace,
Krista
PMS #94
SAFE IS COOL

Yeah....the girls really are a bunch of totally awesome skydiving hot mamas aren't they :)....a whole mess of them/us will be out in Perris soon. Who wants to come play in the sky with us....or who wants to just "support the troops" in the next record attempt ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

:P I just wanted to stop in and say thanks to Mel Star for a great induction jump into the Mafia.....FINALLY!!!

and your pic is up on the site now too!!! http://www.thepinkmafia.com/Sister%20Chapters/sisterhood.htm

as the web beotch for The Pink Mafia I get to talk (usually electronically) with Brooke, Alli, Mel and Laurel a lot. Mel does things with the ascii character set in her emails that probably even Bill Gates doesn't understand, Alli is just too freakin' cool for words, Brooke is a beautiful person and Laurel is awesome (apart from that Ozzy thing ;) ). It's the best damned job in the world.
Welcome Krista!!!!!!!!! #94
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?