peregrinerose

Nitron 135... who wants to let me jump theirs?

Ok, I've been hitting lots of brick walls on this one. Apparently there's a shortage of 135 Nitrons out there. Chad and I traded canopies... I had about 500 jumps on my 135 Sabre 2 and loved it. However, I got hooked on his 150 Nitron due to it's better ability to get back from a long spot, love the flare of it, but I really miss the smaller canopy size. So, I'd like to demo a 135 Nitron to see if I even like the smaller size prior to even consider buying one or trading for one.

I've tried three different possible sources for a 135 Nitron to jump, including the manufacturer, and nada. So, do any of you lovely people in DZ.com land have a 135 Nitron you'd let me put a few jumps on?

I know it's a long shot, but figured I'd ask. :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

First, unless something has changed recently, I'm very much a 'she'. :)

Ill just shut up now.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

last year I was able to get the demo by the weekend

Hmmm. Maybe I should contact them again; I was on the list a couple of years ago.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ok, I've contacted Chutingstar, as well as 4 other sources for Nitro/Nitrons. Everyone has 120s. No 135s. Any other ideas? Mike is going to have a demo 120 for me when I'm at the Farm anyhow in July, but I'd really like a jump or two on a 135 before that if possible.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

A Nitro/Nitron 135 translates more to a Sabre 2 150. A Nitro/Nitron 120 to a Sabre 2 135.

I downsized from a Sabre 2 150 to a Nitro 120 after jumping a Nitro 135 in between. The 135 couldn't offer much compared to the Sabre.

Long story short: Looking at a Nitro/Nitron 120 could be an option.

First, unless something has changed recently, I'm very much a 'she'. :)

I'll say. ;) Chad is in high cotton!

Just beware if you ask for a tour of their homestead. :o:D:)
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73