Darius11

The Worst Song ever

Does anyone remember Mambo #5. Oh, I so fuckin hate that song. If I here it, I want to take my stereo and throw it through the window.>:(

Chris

I'm sensing quite a bit of bitterness right now!! Phew!!! Fight the power, young grasshoppa!!!
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

I think the worst song ever dates back to the early days of MTV. Anyone remember this one.....

Fish heads, fish heads
Roly poly fish heads
Fish heads, fish heads
Eat them up, yum!

Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

wasn't that Dr. Dimento?

I've got a series of worsts. Most of these are from people redoing great songs. UB40 did a good job with Red Red Wine (an otherwise mediocre tune), but ruined everything else they ever touched.

Rod Stewart used to be great and cool when he did his own songs.

Worst are so many of these rappers. I wonder if rappers get upset at people copying their songs. If I downloaded a bunch of rap, I would just say "I'm not stealing it, I'm sampling it."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I tried to revive a link in the "Worst Use Of Flash" thread but it's no longer valid.

Hehe! That was one of the best threads ever on this site! :)Here it is, though!

Worst songs ever:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy (had to listen to that while I worked at a restaurant...ick)
Actually, I can't think of any others that I despise as much as that song right now. I'm a pretty hateful person; I'm sure I'll think of more later!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Didn't that came out the same year that disco rendition of mussorvsky's "Night on Bald Mountan"? What did I miss here? How do you get from "drunken morbid lush depressed russian" to "happy bouncy bell bottomed boogie-woogie" crap?

I also one time banned eminescence's "Bring me to life" from being played in my house. My opinion's different now.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln