Laurel

1st Cruise

I know - BEER!

But, I do have a favor to ask of those who have been on Carnival's Conquest or who have been to Montego Bay, Grand Cayman or Cozumel lately:

What was the best thing you did when you were on the cruise ship or in one of these locations?
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

if you can scuba do it!! its worth the money for sure. I did it at grand caymen some nice stuff.
Montego Bay- got to go to margareta vile, or a party boat with lots of free drinks!
cozomel- .... dont remeber to much about that port.....
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

if your going to grand caymen go to stingray city.

In cozumel either go shopping, or go to the beach and snorkel.

I'm not too sure about montego bay, it's pretty dangerous from what I hear.

and if you want to sneak alcohol on the ship, buy at at a port, wrap it up in a beach towel, put it in a bag and it will get past the machine

edited for bad spelling

if you can scuba do it!! its worth the money for sure.

The bad thing about scuba diving during a cruise is that if you happen to get "bent", or have syptoms of the "bends" after your dive you'll be kicked off the ship by the medical doctor and NOT allowed to remain on the boat, and it will sail WITHOUT you.
Even if you ask for oxygen after your dive the doctor has the right to assume you have the bends.
I know this from experience during the 5 days I spent in Mexico a couple years ago with all my belongings on the ship.
Plan ahead and get travel insurance!
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

That last Cruise I was on took me down the Guadalupe River, the "boat" was wet, my ass was wet the entire time, but I was very drunk, so it was all good.

Here's a pic from that vacation cruise. That's me in the middle/front.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

lots of scuba diving in cozumel. You will be on a very long pier there and before you get to the land there's a shop that you have to go through that sells velvet elvises and stuff. they sell cheaper of the same stuff downtown. When you get to the road at the end a left turn will take you to town. there's a village square type area with statues and trees and sometimes trinket venders and performers. There's some good shops lining that area and of course a little further down that road, a Carlos and Charlies on the second deck somewhere. And of course there is the Platinum bar. . .if you are taking a bf and you guys are weird that way;). Oh the memories. You can also take a ferry over to Cancun on the mainland. If you see any of my brethen there (US Navy) the town is going to get a bit crazy at night. enjoy

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

When are you going? I will be sailing on Carnival's Conquest on May 2nd. They have tours that you can book on the ship so when you get to port you'll already have your plans made and know what you are doing. It's good to book them early because sometimes they fill up.

I LOVE cruises!! Soooo relaxing.

ENJOY!!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

In Grand Cayman, scuba or if you dont scuba, take the snorkel tour to Stingray City or just hang at Seven Mile Beach, it's beautiful.

In Cozumel, if you don't scuba, rent a motorcycle and ride around the island.(BE CAREFUL). Avoid the timeshare hawkers.

In Montego Bay, stay on the boat!!!:o
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

When are you going? I will be sailing on Carnival's Conquest on May 2nd.

GET OUT!!! I'm sailing May 2-9, too! I'll be on the Lido deck. Our room is the first one next to the SkyBar and SkyPool.
My Pink M

When are you going? I will be sailing on Carnival's Conquest on May 2nd.

GET OUT!!! I'm sailing May 2-9, too! I'll be on the Lido deck. Our room is the first one next to the SkyBar and SkyPool.

NO WAY!! That is so cool!! I'd love to get together some time during the cruise. I don't yet know our room or deck, I think we find out when we check in.

Look for me at the pool on the Lido deck. I'll be with a very muscular guy with very short dark blonde hair. I'm about an inch shorter than he is and I have dark with blonde highlights above-the-shoulders curly hair.
My Pink M

I think it will be easier for me to spot you because I will be with an old, fat , bald guy, which judging by my past cruise experiences describes a large portion of the cruise population.
LOL
If I am at the pool though I will probably be with my daughter. She's got shoulder lenght blond hair on top and brown hair on the bottom and a flower tatoo on her lower back. I'm a few inches taller than my daughter and have chin length brown hair.