schwede

R U SINGLE

Single and new to denver....if I keep pushing the Bauston accent haAHd I wont be for very long.....women heya love it..:P

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Ahhh you poor folks im not single and am loving every minute of my attached life with jumpmunki but only cos he looks like Tom Cruise to me any way (i'm blonde if that helps)

I dont think id like to be single again i didnt like the way i used to act it wasnt me.

And i hate sleasy men/boys who think your there for there pleasure when all you really think is my god there breath stinks..........:S

Single-A/S/L =Old/I frigging WISH/UT...

I waited until I was 30 to get married thinking I would be smart enough by then to pick an NON PBH (pyscho bitch from hell):S oh well I guess some decision making skills take longer then others to devolop. [:/]But I do have the prettiset Little girl God ever blessed this Earth with!:)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Oh yeah, she has to be a brunette, about 5' 6"-5'-9", 110-130 lbs

Boy, you don't ask for much. A woman at those weights and heights would be underweight!:S

I thought the same thing....I'm shocked he didn't specify cup size as well:S

Sorry, I am a leg man!!!:D Ok, maybe I am stretching it with the weight. Sorry.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Well after being in a marriage for 17 years....17 long unhappy years.....now I find myself not having to answer to anyone....do whatever I like instead of expected.....and meeting new people everyday....I am me, again!!!!!!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Yup single male, no kids and taking applications for a position which would be nice to fill, but I'm not despirate to fill it. She doesn't have to be a jumper, she only needs to tolerate my addiction. But being a jumper is obviously a bonus. Also, she doesn't have to be a bad ass freeflier. But it would be a total cool if she was. Anyone interested in applying for the position? Any ideas? :):o;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

just singl'd. At this point in my life, Ill take any woman who is not dependent on antipsychotic pills keeping them on this planet(that's what I get for tomcatting in Ocean Beach)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln