Brains

What would you like to see?

LMAO...HELL NO!!!!

I was being facetious, of course! I REALLY wouldn't touch a man in a thong...especially not if it was exposed with low-cut jeans...lol. To tell you the truth, if a man was wearing that...he wouldn't be interested in me neither!

LOL, what if it just sticks up above my freefly pants??:D:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

So Rosa, you like your men slutty? lmao

LMAO...HELL NO!!!!

I was being facetious, of course! I REALLY wouldn't touch a man in a thong...especially not if it was exposed with low-cut jeans...lol. To tell you the truth, if a man was wearing that...he wouldn't be interested in me neither! :P

Men in thongs don't do it for me neither! I'll take the man in a pair of boxer briefs anyday! :D

So I guess you think the outfits on this site are "trashy"?

Maybe NSFW

Lol...I see that you are confusing planned and unplanned visible panties.

OK, I used to be a Costume Desinger and costumer, which I how I was first introduced to Trashy Lingerie. Normally, I would say that what I wear or don't wear in the bedroom is my business. However, I have shopped at Trashy Lingerie (which is here in Los Angeles) for both for work and for my personal life.

It is actually very well-made, pretty lingerie. The lingerie that I bought in the store is very pricey, too. It's hundreds of dollars for one piece...at least what I bought. Sugar daddies are often there with their Playmates...seriously. Now, THAT is tacky...and yes, they offered to buy me my lingerie. No thanks, grandpa!

WTF does wearing or buying lingerie have to do with a girl wearing a cheap, ill-fitting thong and jeans that are too low for her undies?

Apples and oranges...

The low rise jeans with the top of thong exposed = hot..

I thought that meant they're trailer trash, strippers or just slutty, in general.

Oh...I get it.

lmao

And all strippers are trailer trash sluts, you know.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I wan't being catty there, I was just confirming the fact for everyone.

And to reply to the post, you are obviously getting laid way too much for your own good. You've got to be exhausted. Since all the worrying about panties or no panties is stressing you out, I will make the sacrifice and offer to help you out with the hordes of women at your door trying to get nekked. My location was mentioned above........
Now, ladies.....

Come to Jess.:P:P

I wan't being catty there, I was just confirming the fact for everyone.

LMAO...I wasn't even around to see your initial answer as I was showering. I logged back on and thought that was pretty hysterical. No, you definitely are not catty. Maybe Kev and Brains are, but certainly not you.

Anyway, there ya go...lol...the solid confirmation. Either way, it doesn't change my mind.

Lmao.

:P

Hey, I'm not the one being judgmental :P

So what? Everyone is that way to a certain degree based on what they like or don't like and/or believe in. Why is it that my thinking that this is a trashy look is being judgmental? I just won't wear my thongs peeking out over my jeans like that..and you can't make me. LOL!

Also, who says that I don't know or have not met trailer trash or strippers or whatever? I have been friends with some stripper and lingerie models due to the fact that I had to work on wardrobe with them on some films. Based on my experience, they seemed to have different attire than me. Some of these women were well-known Fredrick's of Hollywood models, and I would say NOT trashy-looking, at all. Then again, I LOVE some of my friends who proudly call themselves "trailer trash".

Kev, wear whatever you want and get turned on by whatever you want. If you like it, why do you care what I think?

Btw, speaking of being judgmental...you are obviously judging me, too. :P

Edited for those darned typos...:$

NOT HIM - You Troll

This was not a personal attack - he has a troll as an avatar.:|

I was speaking to the few here worth speaking to - Rosa, Andrea, Casie, JAC, and Lany.

Okay I'll play. :):P:D

I wore it to the Flyboyz film festival.
I froze vital organs.
Next year I will be something covered in fleece.

"Btw, speaking of being judgmental...you are obviously judging me, too. "

At least we've established which parties are judging which parties.

I like the Catholic schoolgirl outfit. I have the real deal at home...lmao.

Anyway, I know that you are an "entertainer", but what difference does that have to do with your posts or mine? If you are quoting me because you have a problem with my posts or with me, then you're free to send me a PM.

Or we can agree to disagree...either way...

Edited: Btw, how ridiculous is this topic? lmao