napaguy99

Homestarrunner dot com

I am really Shaun Smith, but I wrote that When I was in my high school english class - I signed it Kyle Smith - and my MSN screenname has been the Yellow dart ever since....B|
I actually turned that into the teacher as a joke, and in return (as a joke) they had the principal come in and yell at me for Plagarism and threatened to throw me out of school....
=========Shaun ==========

I say we all send stronbad an email to see what his skydive would be like or something of that sort. Think it would be a riot :)

I love homestarrunner! Unfortunately and fortunately, I'm in DeLand and have no sound on the computer; tandems watching videos, restaurant noise, etc.

Hope things are going well for you. I'll be all moved in by the end of June :)
How's the Mirage treatin ya???
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I say we all send stronbad an email to see what his skydive would be like or something of that sort.

I sent him one about a year ago asking him if he had ever done a skydive. [:/] Never saw a reply or cartoon about it. Maybe if enough of us send him emails, he'll mention DZ.com and do some short of a skydive..

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Just another "Humor, Mature" site that is blocked here at work for me.

Mature? Gee, there really isn't much on there that isn't G-Rated... The occasional reference to a cold-one, but other than that, is less graphic overall than something like Ren & Stimpy.
A One that Isn't Cold is Scarcely a One at All

I love Homestarrunner, I actually got my email answered by Strongbad!!! He wrote my Englilish paper for me.....B|

Wow, I'm in awe. Kyle the Yellow Dart. Heh, I had that doc file saved on my hard drive I guess, and forgot about it. The filename was like report.doc or something. Well one day a few months later I was searching for a doc file and found this one and opened it up and was like WTF is this? Took me a while to remember what it was, was pretty freaking funny at first.

In other news, I AM A BIGGER HSR FAN THAN ANY OF YOU!!! I dare anyone to challenge that.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

TROGDOR!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE!!!

Oh HELL YES!! That and the "Guitar" are amongst my favorites!

Blue skies
Ian

[puts hand up shyly]

I'd just like to say that my trogdor t-shirt rocks...
thank you... B|:$

[sits back down]

And Japanese Cartoon is easily up there with the best episodes, but as SB says:

|
|
V

In other news, I AM A BIGGER HSR FAN THAN ANY OF YOU!!! I dare anyone to challenge that.

OK....do you have 3 tshirts, a hoodie, and the entire set of figurines?

/sad

Nah, I do own the figurine set (the ENTIRE set, since that's the only way you can purchase them! :P), but that's the only thing I ever bought from their store. I based my "biggest fan" claim on the fact that (1) I like the site more than you (which cannot be objectively tested) and (2) I am more familiar with the site than you (which can be objectively tested, with a game I am about to suggest). You identify the source of a quote which I select, and then you will have to come up with a new quote and ask me to identify the source. I promise you it will be very difficult to find a quote I can't place. :P

For starters, you can use the one I quoted above, it should be VERY easy. "We deserve a break. Eating pudding with a spooooooooon!"

/actually knows the origins of this trend of closing posts with a "/something"
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Oh, come on... the part where I acted arrogant about being a big fan was a joke. Ok, a half joke. Heh. But seriously it would be a fun game. Won't you identify my quote? :$ Or at least give me a quote to identify?

And yeh, everybody on Fark uses the /stuff, but it comes from IRC and the "/me whatever" command usage.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hmm, that is a tough one. I must resist temptation to google it (which probably wouldn't work anyway), and I don't have time to review the entire site right now, but I will work on it. I'm almost positive SB said it. Or maybe HSR. Or who knows. This is going to be hard.

In the meantime, while I'm working on that one, here is a very difficult one for you. "Curses, I've gone to hell!" As a hint, it's actually in an easter egg.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com