gerryfuss

the mentality of some people

I'm currently renting out two rooms in my house and I can't believe the mentality of the people interested (well somewhat). I've had at least 8 different people set up a time to look at the place and not show up. I've even asked them to call back if they can't make it but that has not helped. I've also had 3 different people say they want the room and will be back later in the day with a deposit. "please just call if for some reason your not coming back" you would here me say but all 3 neither called nor returned. What the fuck is wrong with these people?>:( Too many assholes out there I guess....

Years and years ago my husband and I owned and managed an apartment building. I learned during that time that most people are rude and don't care that they are using up your time. I learned to look at it this way. If they were rude enough to not keep their appointment with me, then there is no way I wanted them renting from me. It weeds out the bad seeds that you don't want to deal with when it comes time to collect rent money.

Try not to let it worry you. So enough the right person will come along, and you'll know it, cause they will have either cash or check in hand.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Years and years ago my husband and I owned and managed an apartment building. I learned during that time that most people are rude and don't care that they are using up your time. I learned to look at it this way. If they were rude enough to not keep their appointment with me, then there is no way I wanted them renting from me. It weeds out the bad seeds that you don't want to deal with when it comes time to collect rent money.

Try not to let it worry you. So enough the right person will come along, and you'll know it, cause they will have either cash or check in hand.

I must say that you're right, I really wouldn't want any of those people living in my house. It pisses me off how they act but I guess it's better to see their true colors now and not later. It's allways better to look at the positive side of a situation so "Thanks" :)

It always amazes me when people don't do what they say they are going to do, especially when the thing they chicken out on is in their benefit.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717