SkySlut

WFFC Hangar Incident on UPN at 9PM

UPN's "I'm Still Alive" tonight (4/28) at 9:00PM feature's Tim Bernard hangar incident from Rantoul last year.

Sorry East coast, I didn't know it was on until now. West coasters, watch it if you can. If anyone from Elsinore can tape it I'd appreciate it (we don't have cable/satellite).

Tim just called me from up east, said the spot on the show was very well put together. The show several different perspectives, computer generated animation in slow-mo or what happened and interview Tim and his son. Tim said it's towards the latter half of the 1 hour show, about a 5 minute segment.

For those who don't know, Tim was trying to pull off a stunt of swooping into and carving out of one of the big hangars in Rantoul. He just barely clipped the doorway with the edge of the canopy but that was enough to send him flying out of control and land hard on the concrete. You can see some photos of this and other stunts he's done on his website: http://www.frankenass.com/

Here is Tim and myself enjoying our memorable time in Carle...
[inline CH.jpg]

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

no, 2003...Trust me when I say the footage is scary...and I haven't seen the show...

I just stumbled across the show by sheer accident and saw all of Tim's portion. They had at least four different camera angles. REALLY scary!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

no, 2003...Trust me when I say the footage is scary...and I haven't seen the show...

I just stumbled across the show by sheer accident and saw all of Tim's portion. They had at least four different camera angles. REALLY scary!

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH...power went out! Did anyone record it?