VanillaSkyGirl

Dental Dam...do you know what this is?

I'm figuring in German it would be something like "blokderherpiecootiedammen" or something.

Dude, give me a warning before you post something like that again...I've gotta' clean soda off my monitor, keyboard, tower, desk and the wall behind it now.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I am pretty sure that it was...YOU. :ph34r:

Oh... :$

Hey, we need to get together soon, Keely. :)

Yes we do... Well, I have promised to be out there for the Mem. Day Boogie... I will also be at the dz this Thursday - not jumping, but I'm going out there to drop off my rig for a repack and to find out what I need to do to get current. So if you will be around, let me know... I think it's about time that I'll be back out at the dz a lot more anyway. :)
Oh, and I'll be working somewhere near LA tomorrow (La Mirada?), but I doubt I would have time to meet up (and I don't know my way around there AT ALL!)...

You just never know what you may learn on DZ.Com. Thanks for educating me on one more topic. Ahhh, dental dams. So they are only for cunnilingus right? Cool, and Skymama what is a "rim" job or do I really want to know? :$:S
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Leave it to Michael to know all about that

Exactly, that's why I added his name to the post. There's no way in hell I'm taking credit for knowing what it was or even knowing the link! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Btw, I live nowhere near La Mirada. I don't even know where that is...sounds scary, too. :o Thursday...perhaps. I'll call you. :)

Ah, well I just printed out a map and it looks like it's closer to Anaheim. (Yeah! I don't have to drive TOO far!) Don't say it sounds scary! [:/] I'll take my pepper spray with me anyway. ;)

Hopefully I'll see you Thursday... Don't forget the dental dam! :o:P:D:D:D Just kidding! :)

C'mere... I'll help you relieve yourself of that sexual ignorance! :P

Seriously, I've known of dental dams for years. I have NEVER used one.

I don't believe in licking a woman's privates unless I'm confident it's safe for me and her, and if a dental dam is advisable or necessary, well, shit, I shouldn't even be down there on her in the first place!

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Apparently I'm the only one in Volusia county who didn't know.

'Nuff said about that...:o:):P:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!