Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Hurrraaaah!A solid decision.Sounds like the most
sensible one really.I will so do my damndest to
appear and represent the folk from Hib.Anyone need
a lift between Lincoln/Nethers?Having said that my driving is like my jumping ,could do with more
coaching:P
-----------------------------------------------
No really,if only someone had a camera!

So you reckon it`s me do you?

When`s that?anytime but March is ok for me.

------------------------------------------------

BCPA Valentines boogie (sorry... 'Freshers 2' :P) Next weekend - 13th - 15th Feb at Peterlee...

See BCPA website or Events forum for details.

Will

Yea I'll be there and will prob make both. Know of at least two oters that will come along as well one belly one darksiding :)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

A boogie at Nethers and Hib - a cool outcome I reckon! I'll apologise on behalf of the Hib collective for the spate of voting that was partly due to a group of bored skydivers being on a winded out DZ with an internet enabled computer to hand. But it has resulted in a number of new registrations and more interest in DZ.com, which isn't a bad thing. I was at the Eloy boogie X-mas 2002 and know what a sociable bunch the DZ.com crowd are - and look forward to when its Hib's turn to play host DZ.

Have fun down there at Nethers... B|

Now theres a good idea... however, i'm guessing this is going to be the first UK dropzone.com event that most people have attended, so there should be plenty of beer ;)

I'll be bringing down my tenty/gazebo thingy, but its only 3 x 9m so if anyone had anything bigger, that would certanly help.

I can also bring a small genny and some lighting.

Other things we may need include, beer fridge, sofa, um, beer, beer, did i mention beer?

Vikki, you know nethers best, whats the deal with a bonfire? reckon we'll get away with it? do we need to bring wood?

I'll be trying to sort out a bbq, but not sure if i can get a big enough one in me car. Is everyone up for a saturday night bbq? do you want to bring food, or throw money in a pot and i'll do a tesco run?

Do we have any more video peeps heading down?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

whats the deal with a bonfire? reckon we'll get away with it? do we need to bring wood?

I'll be trying to sort out a bbq, but not sure if i can get a big enough one in me car.

Not too sure about a bonfire, but there is a huge bbq on site and it is quite likely if you ask nicely that they’ll do one for you. In fact, they might well do one anyway! B|

Vicki

Oh my god! I am having so much trouble keeping up with all these posts with not have regular internet :( But count me in for the Hib one, and probably the May one too, although thats exam period so will have to see!

Woohoo, will be fuuun!!

Cant wait to see everyone again :)
Loves
Beth xx
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1