Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

shit, you've been to sebastian haven't you... :$

theres a marginally better picture of me on the board there now.. but it all just proves the point, i'm ugly.. lol
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I came back on the 25th Jan. Been several times now, I saw both of your pictures and they're equally funny! :D:D:D I think someone should post them here on DZ.com so everyone can share in your 'special' moment....LOL:P
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Right the date will definately be:

1/2 MAY

I'm going to put up a poll for the DZ.

i know it clashes with other things, but every weekend does. :P

yup, just hit refresh and its there.. oooooooo crumbs danger mouse...

Caz, what time is the game? come up afterwards, or on the sunday :P i'll pick you up from that station.

nope, Caz is right. Penfold used to say 'Chief' or 'DM'... he never called him Dangermouse :P
Nero was always my fave tho B|

I'm probably not going to be able to make it for the whole weekend - gotta show my face at the BCPA event... unless we go to Hib ;) [hint hint]

EDIT:
Bollocks. I knew that weekend sounded familiar. Can't make it guys. Just remembered - Gotta go to a wedding :( Maybe next time.

Did you see the pics? Fantastic :D At Sebastian there a board with all these happy looking normal people on it and then...................THE PICS:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I literally just thought of that and went to check the exact wording of what I'd promised! and I fear it does encompass also not PMing them to people

(em not really - but if there was a photo of me looking like that, I'd want as limited circulation as possible - do unto thy neighbour and all that (see Macca - I can be nice!!))