NovaTTT

I'm So Damned Lazy . . .

I need to buy another copy of Poynter's books. I hate having to go downstairs to the loft get them every time I want to look something up! :)

And is it just me, or is it oxymoronic to have the loft downstairs? :S;)
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

I need to buy another copy of Poynter's books. I hate having to go downstairs to the loft get them every time I want to look something up! :)

Well, Para-Concepts has the "loft" located in the basement of Skydive Chicago.

Betsy mentioned getting T-Shirts made that say "Rigging Underground" on them.B|
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've learned to keep a pair of glasses here and there (they're liable to pop up anywhere, which can be convenient). Perhaps I'll become as foresighted about the Manuals. B|

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

My loft (with the table for rounds) is 45 minutes from home (where the sewing machines/extra tools are). And being a shared facility, I can't leave anything up or in process (even the table).

Really sucks when the inspection reveals a need for a little over-stitch prior to repack :(.

Good thing that I limit the number of rounds I service to less than 95% of all the work I do :S.

(I REALLY need a better loft... at least you HAVE a basement.)

JW
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...

My loft (with the table for rounds) is 45 minutes from home

I know it's sometimes nice (and necessary) to get away from the work, Jim, but maybe you've taken that too far!??!?! :D;)