bertthebaron

No more posts

I have made posts that are not accurate. What I remember and what actually happened are two different things! I have emailed the staff and asked that all my stuff be deleted. People's safety may rely on what they read and it must be accurate. A long time has passed since then and things I have entered are from old gossip, with no substance, or embelishment on my part. Please forgive my ignorant misunderstanding of reality. I will not post anymore. I think real skydivers deserve better.

I sincerely apologize

Uh I think that was a fairly short break

Yeah, like 3 or 4 days IIRC ;)

I seem to recall throwing in the towel at one point too so I'm just as guilty of denying my addiction to this place
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Ah, I never said I wasn't going to post again, I said I was taking a break and thats what I did. Go back and look.:)

Ya I remember that.. about a 18 hour break :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ah, I never said I wasn't going to post again, I said I was taking a break and thats what I did. Go back and look.:)

Ya I remember that.. about a 18 hour break :D

Hey, a break's a break - it's all relative. I mean, if you're on reading and posting 12 hours a day for example, (not saying you do, AD), 18 hours counts as a break in my book.... ;):)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Bert,

For what its worth, I don't think what you posted was necessarily lacking merit, but you posted things in the Incident forum which did not belong there. If you got a negative response, that probably why. I think there's room in other forums to discuss altitude awareness, tricky breakoffs, floating handles, etc. Even the quirks of jumping gear which is rarely used anymore. I sincerely hope you are enjoying your return to the sport!

maura

So why did you do it then? You also never filled out your profile? Why is that?

He has cleared the info. I recall 350 some jumps and 20 years.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342