lifewithoutanet

Post an interesting fact that you know...

A woman made the first ever freefall

wow! now that is interesting :)
em - onions are toxic to cats(a large enough quantity injested will kill them)

In 1981 39.6% of the population of the Republic of Ireland claimed to be able to speak Irish

The 15th century painter and monk Fra Filippo Lippi(master of Botticelli), renowned for his religious work - quit the monastry, shagged a nun, didnt marry her and had a kid :o

LOL
The average Blue whale phallus is 16ft long and the testicles
can weigh 22 pounds and be as big as a Volkswagen Beetle.:P

LOL B^2, you never cease to amaze me.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

sorry but that's not 100 % correct. the bmw-logo was derived from the bavarian flag - white & blue squares
but the part with the aircraft engines is true
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

After a recent scientific study, it has been determined that owners of BMW's have sex more than the owners of any other kind of car. B|

I don't have a BMW, and I'm not making this up. Stupid but true. B|

Plaything and I BOTH have BMWs.. hmmm... that makes sense..:)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

The US Gov. Spent hundreds of thousands of $$$ to develop a pen that would write in space. The russian Space program just continued to use No. 2 pencils :S

once again, snopes says nope.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Turtles can breathe through their butts.

Another interesting fact....when I post from home, a photo of me is my avatar....when i post from work, it changes to a Red Wings logo.....but I don't change it myself. Can anyone explain this, or is it just magic ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

After a recent scientific study, it has been determined that owners of BMW's have sex more than the owners of any other kind of car. B|

I don't have a BMW, and I'm not making this up. Stupid but true. B|

Plaything and I BOTH have BMWs.. hmmm... that makes sense..:)

You have to do something while the fucking things are forever in the shop getting fixed.

If I tried shagging in my Mercedes, they'd end up having to use the Jaws of Life to remove me. There's just enough room in there to fit me in. A bit like Julie really.

Illinois Fighting Illini
USNA Midshipmen
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Are the only three division 1A schools whose mascots contain neither a color, an animal, nor do they end in "s"

If you drop the "animal" requirement, it only adds Marshall (Thundering Herd), NC State (Wolfpack), and Nevada (also Wolfpack)

I'm a veritable fountain of useless knowledge...;)
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

The US Gov. Spent hundreds of thousands of $$$ to develop a pen that would write in space. The russian Space program just continued to use No. 2 pencils :S

once again, snopes says nope.

Errrr...Derek worked for NASA training astronauts, and the russians stil prefer to do things the simple way.

While the US would spend thousands of dollers to make a clamp that would fit a something exactly the Russians would use a Russian Wire Tie, it's a copper wire that is about 2 feet long with loops on the end it works like a wire tie, wrap it around what ever needs holding down, or wrap it around something and clip into the loops. It is so versitile that the US space programs has started to use them on missions.

Another fact the Aspen tree which grows very fast is intolerant of shade so you will only find them where other trees have been knocked down from something like an avalanch, clear cutting, or forest fire. As soon as the slower growing pine trees start to grow in the Aspen die from lack of sun.
Fly it like you stole it!