bbarnhouse

Why Skreamer is da Bomb Diggety!

I remember that vid from a couple years back when he got out and they weren't even near the DZ. Everyone was like "WTF?"

LOL... that was classic.

I agree....one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Skreamer...he took it like a man!:)

He certainly did. I thought it was great that he shared it with all of us. Those were in the days of about 8 regulars. Heh heh. He caught some major hell from us all.
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

I remember that vid from a couple years back when he got out and they weren't even near the DZ. Everyone was like "WTF?"

LOL... that was classic.

I agree....one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Skreamer...he took it like a man!:)

You mean - Like In PRISON?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Why Skreamer is da Bomb Diggety

bet you wouldn't be saying that if he shoved toothpaste up your nose in the middle of the night!!!!!!........ so why is skreamer the bomb digity?????

Hey Betsy, I worked very hard to achieve ass-hole status at dropzones all over the world - don't go spoil it for me now. ;)

I haven't skydived since I left Eloy, my next skydive will be when I get back to Eloy - damn I miss that place! Thanks again for the extra little goodies you sent me.

There were lots of little extra things that got done by you during the holiday boogie that I bet most people didn't even notice. But I guess that is part of the secret to a professionally run event. ;)

Take care.

Will

I worked very hard to achieve ass-hole status at dropzones all over the world - don't go spoil it for me now.

LOL sorry there Skreamer but like you...I call it as I see it;) I'm thinking an extended stay in Eloy is just the ticket!

Dude, take the ferry over to the Herc Boogie in July!

Or, I'll be in London right after,

Deuce you suck! But in the nicest possible way...of course.:)

Perhaps that's how he came by the nickname

come on pammi, you were around when skremer first showed up where wenr't ya.... i thought it had to do with two chicks a small baed and a burning hot radiator........lol....

C'mon now Betsy, you know you want to....Dreams can come true, if we want them bad enough...;)

Or (heaven forbid), have you got the hots for Skreamer????? No. Does. Not. Compute. Anyhow you're not cloven-hooved enough from what I understand.

Remster - how did you know it was nasty? Did someone present after the event with incriminating sores? Damn hos, can't keep their cheap traps shut...Or do I have the Skreaming One to thank for that again? How many times Will - we are NOT getting our sordid love palace if you keep dishing the dirt on me. Period.

C'mon now Betsy, you know you want to....Dreams can come true, if we want them bad enough...

Hehe! Well ya know....some dreams have a habit of turning into nightmares!:)

Or (heaven forbid), have you got the hots for Skreamer????? No. Does. Not. Compute. Anyhow you're not cloven-hooved enough from what I understand.

None of the above to be sure....although Skreamer does know how to bribe me...Belgium chocolate.....white:P