RoysPlayThing

NAMES BY YOUR AVATAR......

Squeak is a nick I've had since I was 5, so nearly 36 years now.
I used to get sent to a camp run by police every weekend, My 2 older brothers where going before me and they had nick names already, King Rat and Mousi. So when i arrived on the scene they had to rodentify me some how so I got called Squeaker. I shertened it to Squeak and that's what I answer too.
The avatar is stolen from a web site call Squeak (software or somthing):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This is kinda cool.

I kinda like the fact of putting a face with the name. I'm a big fan of NOT being anonymous.
Username? I am Gravity Rat number 2, hence IMGR2.

And he really does look like that B| Except his helmet is more orange than red really.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

And then there are those who went to the better part of the A&M system, Tarleton State University. We call ourselves half-ass Aggies.

And if Malachi wouldn't have gone there as well, I wouldn't have started jumping at EF...it all works out for a reason.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

In the early 90's when I started drag racing sleds the name of the race team was Flat Line Racing...
FLR for short... it basically came from the movie Flat Line........369 was the number way back then and in the last few years of racing dirt bikes and hillcross racing the number got changed to 169........

FLR169

As for the avatar it's just a cartoon character doing a no-footed can can........

so everything that i need a username for on the internet is FLR169........:ph34r:

I attached a pic of my Hillcross sled...

---------------------------------------------------
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Well, on every other message board I participate in, my nick is "Skydiver". That really wouldn't serve to distinguish me here, so I chose a name based on my other hobby, motorcycles.

My avatar is the logo from my 4-way team last year, Audacity. I've now unofficially adopted it as my own because it's an awesome logo (thanks Grafico) and my name starts with an A anyway, so why the hell not?
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Orchid has always been my favorite flower. Even my vietnamese name (LAN) translation - Orchid. Everyone knows/calls me by Alaura.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

the first time I got myself an emailaddress (about a hundred years ago) I made it vdschoor@.....
I have been using it all over the place since then, it's basically a short form of my last name..

Pretty frikkin boring, but he.. it works.

So what does yours mean? ha ha.. :P

Skyyhi just came to me when I was signing in. . .course I tried to spell it skyhigh but that was taken so I kept working with it till I found something similar that wasnt - boring I know, but now I like it. . .

Sig line. . .hmmmm, its kind of a joke. . .I was at dinner with some peeps from Elsinore. I suddenly realized I was 10+ years older than anyone at the table. We kind of laughed about it but one of the guys' jaw kind of hit the floor when I told him I was 43. . .it was pretty funny. So the sig was for him. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, as most of you already may know, I played around with several names on here and drove Chuck absolutely crazy!!! I first had "Crawford" which I later realized that was probably the lamest freaking thing I could have come up with, but brain farts are a bitch!!! Secondly, I had "birdman2004", well, as most of you agreed, that was just plain cheesy!!! So, with little to no thought at all, I came up with "Namdrib" which is basically "Birdman" spelled backwards. I am sooooo lame it hurts.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

DJatLarge.....
It was my "air name" when I worked in radio through high school, college, and a bit after that. I should do a new name here and change it to "GogglesnTeeth" which is what my nickname is occasionally at the DZ. See Avitar and you will understand..............

Oh... mine means: 'R'OLL - 'O'VER - 'Y'OUR - 'S'WEET - 'P'ENIS - ... 'LAY' - 'T'HAT - 'H'OT - 'I'CING - 'N'EAR - 'G'IORGI!!!! .. :$:) .... (GIORGI being my last name) .... what didja think it meant?? :S:S:) ...... :D

Oh... mine means: 'R'OLL - 'O'VER - 'Y'OUR - 'S'WEET - 'P'ENIS - ... 'LAY' - 'T'HAT - 'H'OT - 'I'CING - 'N'EAR - 'G'IORGI!!!! .. :$:) .... (GIORGI being my last name) .... what didja think it meant?? :S:S:) ...... :D

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Wow.. in that case I am very impressed. I didn't know there was a "deeper meaning" to your name.. ha ha :S:P

ok back in the early 80's there was the japanese/translated for US cartoon/anime called Robotech. Well the second generation series had some bad aliens called the Invid that came to earth to enslave humans. I'm a good guy (I like to think) so if I would have been an invid killer, shorten for simplicity invidkllr. It also makes for a great rap name. I came up with it around 1997 and it just stuck. so more about me www.invidkllr.com
- INVIDKLLR -
www.invidkllr.com

I got mine when I made a few slip-ups at brain surgery camp.. er.. wait.. that's not it..

When I was learning to be a butcher, I mistook 2 of my fingers for smokies.. no.. that ain't it either..

um.. I think I was gardening with a couple of Mexicans.. They were both named Rodriguez.. and there was tequila and body shots.. and they started calling me chopchop cuz I kept changing rakes.. or parachutes or something.. maybe I was skydiving with these hispanic gentlemen..

Ah.. hell.. I can't remember.. that was over 7 girlfriends and almost 3 years ago.. My memory is so bad, if a skydive lasted much longer than a minute, I'd forget to pull.. Wait, what were we talking about? :S:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures