elias123

Vigil pricing

Hi there!

I'm about to sell a Vigil 1 from December 2006 to a friend of mine, but I don't really know what to ask for it. I do have a price in mind, but I don't know if it's a reasonable amount. How much do you think I could/should ask for a Vigil 1 from december 2006 (ballpark)? I did a few searches, but didn't find what I was looking for. Thanks in advance! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Blues!
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"

It sure does :) I was thinking something along the lines of 800 USD (650 EUR). Since the battery's life span is 4 years, it has six months left. Also because, like you say, it's a Vigil 1, I'll knock of some dough for that, and also because I'm selling it to a friend. But at least now I know that the amount I had in mind is not at all unreasonable and that I'm not ripping of my buddy :) Thanks for your reply dude!

The Battery is longer then that now. The Manual, the website and the FAQ all have different times on them but the site has a note that the battery is good for 10 years at max and at min you need to change it when it tells you to. :S

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Hmmm, weird. I'll have to ask my rigger to take a good look at that issue then I guess. Still sounds safest to me to change the battery's when the Vigil will be installed in my buddy's rig, just to be on the safe side. Thanks for your input!