GogglesnTeeth

Where do you do your best thinking at??

I'm a firm believer that everyone has a place that they do their best thinking. One or two anyway.
I know this is random, but that's what the "bonfire" is for.
Where is it for you??

Mine is either on my bike on a long bike ride or in the shower.
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Nah, the shower is definitely not it. I shower when I wake up, so it will be another 2 hours before I start thinking about thinking.

I usually go for a country drive, or sit and listen to classical music, looking out the window.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I would have to say in the shower or a long car ride by myself. Something about nature passing you by in a convertable that really gets me thinking about all the beauty we live in every day.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Something about nature passing you by in a convertable that really gets me thinking about all the beauty we live in every day.

Did my best thinking in my Jeep with no top and no doors, on a nice country road....damn, I miss my Jeep.

....:)back lawn drops off and runs downhill into a forest, with huge trees, ferns,,, ground cover and wildlife....:D.. we own our little portion of the forest,,, and beyond that is a "forever wild' county Park...
I built a set of stairs 32 feet long,, many years ago...
In the mornings I can sit on the 4th or 5th step from the top, with my coffee in hand... as the sun is starting to dance around in the woods....and its rays,,, warm my back...B|
On 4 visits in 10,,, I see whitetail deer,,:) sometimes I see Large pileated woodpeckers, sometimes wild turkeys, sometimes a fox....
I plan out my day,,,, "dirt-diving" each step of a job which i will accomplish that day... It lets me be sure that I have everything I will need in terms of procedures, tools and supplies... and it saves time and chaos,,, once I get to the work....
i often return to the steps near the end of the day,,to relax, and watch the sun go down.... My cordless phone reaches that far,,, and I grin when i think that clients with whom I may be speaking,,,, have NO idea that I am surrounded by nature, and NOT sitting in some crowded office space...;).
......." self-employment" Nice work if you can handle all the responsibilities that go along with it".................... I think........

edited by jmy to add picture :)

In the tanning bed.

That's the perfect answer . . . Everywhere else I'm distraced by a task (washing hair in the shower,etc.), the radio or just other people in general. I have the BEST daydreams in the tanning bed-- but they're not sexual, so no one freak out on me. :D

Kelly

In the tanning bed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's the perfect answer . . . Everywhere else I'm distraced by a task (washing hair in the shower,etc.), the radio or just other people in general. I have the BEST daydreams in the tanning bed-- but they're not sexual, so no one freak out on me

I was talking about this yesterday with a co-worker. It really is the perfect "20 minute escape." I mean, you get to be naked, nice and toasty warm, and have no distractions at all. I feel so re-energized after a tanning session.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

That sounds beautiful, JT. If I could only find employement where I could sit and contemplate in the woods, I would be forever at peace. :)

:)..and i only get to enjoy that spot for a few minutes at a time....Still, we should each find our own little "piece" of peace to carry us through the day....
As for hiring???:):ph34r:
only,,,,,Part of your job description will be to teach me to freefly!! :o....LMAO .....
....Plus the last few years it seems that I'm running a "not for profit" organization....:(:) Still, the "perks" could make it worth it....:)..only problem I see... is that the commute :S
will be a bitch !!!!!! :ph34r: :)

Dang JT use enough smilies?

Anyways, I have to concur with a few here. I find I do some of my best thinking in the shower or driving long distances.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Dang JT use enough smilies?

Anyways, I have to concur with a few here. I find I do some of my best thinking in the shower or driving long distances.

HEY! >:( What's wrong with smiles??? >:(:D:D The man is busy offering me a job teaching him to freefly 4 days a week. For f*cksake! I'm all over that!!! I'll even throw in Friday afternoons for free!!! (Just pay my slot!!! hahahahahahah) yeah... in my perfect little day dreams. ;)

JT... you rock!! :)

My best place to think.....Havent been able to be there in 3 months, so I guess I need to find anotherone.

It was sitting in the hammock at my family vacation home in Glen NH. We have a very private lot, no neighbors, and it is right on the river. I siton the hammock with the river about 40ft from me, and just below me. I look up river, listen to the birds, and take a look at the mountains I am surrounded by. You dont hear a car, or other people. Just the river and nature.

The picture was taken from the hammock. All around me in that photo are the woods, there is just one little clearing for me to hang the hammock....oh so relaxing.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.