devarona

Wings W5-3 EXT will it fit a 150?

Im desperately looking for a container and Ive found nothing within my budget that fits a 150 main, 145 reserve for a 5'9" 190lbs build. Theres this wings W5-3 ext container, which I know that its not made for 150 canopies, but since the maximum size is a 135, Im kind of in doubt. Ive managed to go one or two sizes larger in smaller containers and I was wondering if I could get away with packing a 150 and a 145 in this EXT container... any suggestions?

Well I cant directly answer your question. And this is not a good point of reference due to the difference between the EXT and normal W containers.

I have a W-9 with a 168 main 160 reserve. The main is REALLY tight to get in the bag (not that great at packing yet either though).

Call Sunrise and see what they think. Their customer service is excellent when I had to call them and they answered all my questions. If you can have the serial number of the container handy and they may be able to pull up the sizing of that particular rig.
www.apt3studios.com
www.musicpromotiononline.com
www.internetcafegaming.com
D.S. # 4321

I had my Wings EXT made for a 120 and even gave Sunrise Rigging the canopy pack volume in cubic inches. And that 120 fits perfectly, even though a bit tight. Talk to Sunrise about it, they can tell you.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...