precision

So, you think you can PsychoPack?

So than what "makes" it open better than PRO-pack? Positive thinking or placebo effect. If you pychopack than you can feel like unique or at least cool. Things tend to work better if you believe in them. Canopies tend to be work better if you are more relaxed.

I know i am probably pretty crap at pro packing, but after pro packing for hundreds of jumps, and getting consistently hard and off heading openings someone showed me how to psychopack.

There is definatley a difference.
You have far more control with nose placement which at least for me has made a massive difference in everyway.

It is very rare that I have a snappy, or off heading opening.

Especially with brand new ZP, for me, there is no comparison between rolling and s-folding.

Definatley no placebo effect here.

I know i am probably pretty crap at pro packing, but after pro packing for hundreds of jumps, and getting consistently hard and off heading openings someone showed me how to psychopack.

I check slider position every time I close the d-bag. No hard feelings, no hard openings.;)

Especially with brand new ZP, for me, there is no comparison between rolling and s-folding.

Ive posted a video above. There is no problem with a new canopy either.

Before Psycho pack there was the cigarette pack. You started with a flat pack but rolled the nose to the center and then the tail to the center. No d-bag btw, the lines were coiled into the container tray and stowed with one elastic. The canopy was S curved on top of the lines, then the container closed normally.

I never used this method myself, but a guy years ago used to pack his Sabre 190 that way and it always opened for him. I'll stick with pro packing...