weegegirl

A Sock Revolution!!!

That's right! This morning I woke up with an attitude damnit!!! I said... HELL NO! I will NOT play the sock game any longer!!

Every morning I dig through a big basket of single, mixed up, gender confused socks to try to find a pair. What a misserable task!

Soooooo... this morning... I threw away EVERY sock I own!!!! Hahahahaha. I'm barefoot at work right now! B| Threw on some sandles and decided I would officially buy all new socks today.

Yay!!! B|

That's right! This morning I woke up with an attitude damnit!!! I said... HELL NO! I will NOT play the sock game any longer!!

Every morning I dig through a big basket of single, mixed up, gender confused socks to try to find a pair. What a misserable task!

Soooooo... this morning... I threw away EVERY sock I own!!!! Hahahahaha. I'm barefoot at work right now! B| Threw on some sandles and decided I would officially buy all new socks today.

Yay!!! B|

You are not supposed to drink until YOU GET TO WORK!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you go girl!! sometimes the best way to end a coup is to throw the rebellers away!

I wish i had that strength, they still have control over me.

ps. I love sockless/shoeless summers!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Bah! Socks! Post again when you throw away your underwear. ;)

...and let us know which can or dumpster!

I've got the same damn sock problem. I literally have all of my socks but am missing the mate. My dog thinks socks are fun and manages to steal one of each.>:( I think I will do the same thing as you this weekend.

I refused to play the sock game.

My solution was to buy my socks all the same color,
No not white!. Just boring.

Always have a matched pair, sort of, sometimes ones just a little more faded than the other.:S

Got a picture of the sockless feet at work? I always wanted to work in a womens shoe store:P:S:)
R.I.P.

*** I'm barefoot at work right now! B|

.... what kinda work do you do..... do you have to count on your toes?????:P ;) ...seems like a good job.....since you can post frequently,,, and by the way Your posts are most entertaining.
.(..keep 500 feet back... from All bugs....)

*** I'm barefoot at work right now! B|

.... what kinda work do you do..... do you have to count on your toes?????:P ;) ...seems like a good job.....since you can post frequently,,, and by the way Your posts are most entertaining.
.(..keep 500 feet back... from All bugs....)

hahaha... video editing mainly.... and it's a sloooooooooow time for us. in fact, i'm taking a 1/2 day today... so i'll be hittin the road in about 30 minutes. B|

in fact, i'm taking a 1/2 day today... so i'll be hittin the road in about 30 minutes.

>:(

[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't know what it is about my sock drawer that makes them so unhappy.

One eventually leaves and tries to make its troubled way through the world. You've seen them, a single sock laying next to the sidewalk.

When one leaves, the remaining one has the feelings of uselessness (one sock) and loneliness to deal with. Don't they think of those they leave behind?

I try to look for the early warning signs. Clinging to other clothing items to feel like part of a larger ensemble. Isolating themselves by staying in the dryer when all the other clothes get out. Making that desparate leap for freedom from the clothes basket onto the floor as I walk down the hall.
:ph34r:

In Pennsylvania there is a hiking trail called the Loyalsock trail.

My father told us when we were kids that once upon a time a hiker changed his socks on the top of the mountain. Then he hiked all the way down the trail for the rest of the day, and suddenly realized he had left the other pair on the top of the mountain. But when he turned around to look back up the trail, there were his socks! They had hopped all the way down the trail after him.

And that is why the trail was named the "Loyalsock Trail."

My Dad told me this, so it must be true.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

For the past few years I have only purchased 2 colors of socks. Black and white. Makes life much simpler. Since I usually dig my socks out of the drawer while my wife is still asleep ( and the room is dark) I don't have to worry about the clothes match.

I have all sorts of socks, except white....but all the rest have different color hills or toe bits, and everytime I just grap the first 2 that are reachable at the stupid hour I get up, so I'm always wearing odd socks........I find it has turned into a talking point when I take my shoes off, people say that it shows dis-organisation in my life........but at the end of the day.......socks are socks!!!......whats wrong with wearing odd socks if you can't be arsed to shufle through your draw......(or am I alone here)

-----------------------------------------------
"What goes up, must come down, but in style"