tunaplanet

Guess the movie or tv show

I was thinking of The Usual Suspects (my all time fav) & after about a gazillion "no"s & one yes (to does Kevin Spacy play a gimp), the thing came up with dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

that is just crazy!! guess I gotta watch that lame south central movie after all.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

"It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 133 to have chosen Cool Hand Luke. Cool Hand Luke was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon."
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

"It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2 to have chosen Ripcord. Ripcord was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon."
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.