jumperconway

Vibes for Carolee and Cruiselite

My G/F Carolee Justus, a veteran diver of almost 3 decades, went back home to Austin today after 3 fun days of jumping/me etc. in Houston for the holiday, arrived home to find her feline companion of many yrs, Cruiselite, laying in eternal rest. It wasn't totally unexpected, she was very old, but to come back from a trip and find this was very disheartening today.
Thanks and blues to Carolee and the Cruiser.

Carolee, I am so sorry to hear of your fuzzy friend's demise. As someone who understands the love which comes from a cold kitty nose in your eye in the early morning, or the affectionate scratches you bear with pride, I also know and feel your loss.

It's never easy, losing a pet. They become so much more to us than "that animal"...they are our friends, our partners, our loyal cuddlers. Know that you and Cruise spent many years together, both giving and receiving love, joy and comfort. How blessed was Cruise, and how blessed were you, to be able to share with each other all that.

You're in my thoughts. And I am sorry.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Of course it hurt you too...Cruise was a part of *your* life as well.

Four legged fuzzballs have this really weird way of spreading the love...and you know when you've been selected for that love. And when the time comes that the love moves on, you can feel that loss so amazingly harshly and for quite a while. It's been over a year since I had to put down my BitchKitty, but I still reach for her at night sometimes, and it still hurts when I remember she's gone.

Again, to the both of you - I am so sorry. Hugs!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~